Police Officers Coming Into The Picture

Chapter 22-

**Tamara’s POV**

We decided it would be for the best to call the police and for me to rest a little.

This wasn’t happening right?.

My best friend who disappeared.

I know she wouldn’t run away. There’s no way in hell. But someone who would be willing to take her away just for the hell of it?. Who?

WHO!?.

I was going crazy I needed to calm down. They guys were right. I needed to be in my good senses for when the police interrogated me.

Why Cindy?.

I told her she should of have stayed at my house but no, she decided to go all by herself to her house. And I was stupid enough to let her.

And whoever it was, they turned her phone off. Or just threw it away and the battery died.

I took a shower and then changed my clothes.

Two hours later there was a knock on my door.

I told Mickey to get lost. How he dare kiss me that day at school too? And I was too shocked to push him away. Then my thoughts wandered over to Ryan. He looked really hurt that day even though he was trying so hard to hide it.

And then my thoughts flashed to Friday. The day we went on a date.

Some of the words he told me really got to me but I guess I was trying too hard on hiding my emotions.

Then when I got too carried away and let him kiss me.

But his words were still invading my mind. “I see you don’t hate me after all”. Stupid.

If I hadn’t let him kiss me and myself getting carried away like that, he would never had jumped to that conclusion.

But was he really playing me, or did he get carried away too?.

Another knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

I went and opened the door only to find the guy I was thinking about there.

“Hey” He said.

I forced a smile. “Hi”.

“How are you?” He asked.

“Not good. You?”.

I could see he was forcing a smile too. “That doesn’t matter”.

This got me by surprise.

“Can I come in?” He asked, before I could make a comment about what he said seconds ago.

“Sure” I said stepping out of the way so he could come in.

He had this look on his face and I felt bad for some reason.

“Look, Ryan I-“ He raised a hand to stop me.

“Don’t worry about it. I came because the cops are meeting us here in about five minutes” He said.

Yup. He didn’t want to talk about it. I must have hurt him.

“Uh. Ok” I said.

Someone knocked on my door and I went to get it. There was this young looking cop standing there with an Ipad in his hand.

He smiled politely at me and said, “Hello. I’m looking for a, Tamara Collins”.

I forced a smile. “That’s me”.