The New Transfer Student

Chapter 9-

**Tamara’s POV**

“What!?” Cindy yelled in shock.

We were now at lunch and I told her about what I heard in the bathroom this morning.

“That was my question when I heard” I said.

“He’s such a-a fuck! He’s beyond every bad word!” She said frustrated.

“I agree on that but changing the subject a little bit” I said trying to change the subject because she looked like she was about to explode and clean the school’s floor with Ciara’s face.

“I’m so mad, but what?” She said.

I then told her about ‘the asshole’ and she was surprised. Again.

“No way!” She said.

Damn, she knows how to change her mood fast, I thought to myself amusingly.

“I told you my face hit his chest!” I told her when she kept repeating the same thing.

“Ok, and where is he?” She asked.

“Like I know, or care” I said. She gave me this look and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

“Maybe not yet” She said and with that the bell rang before I could answer to what she said.

Yeah right. Not now, not later. Never.

I went to my class. Science. Ugh.

I went in and mostly everybody was there. Ms. Williams was one of the few teachers that really liked me.

“Hello Tamara” She said.

“Good evening Ms. Williams” I said while going over to her desk.

“How was your weekend?” She asked.

“Somewhat busy, but nothing I can’t handle, yours?” I asked.

She smiled. “Well, John told me we should get married”. John was her boyfriend for 8 years and they still weren’t married.

I smiled back. “That’s great! What did you say?” I asked.

“I said yes!” She said, in more of a whisper.

“I would hug you right now but that would be weird for everybody else” I said.

“I understand, but we can celebrate later?” She asked. I mean she was just three years older than me. Being 20 years old is not that old.

“Sure, I will meet you here in your classroom at the end of the day” I said.

She nodded but before she could say anything else a throat was cleared in the door and everyone quieted down and I turned to look at whoever it was.

I rolled my eyes and muttered. “Kill me”. Which earned a knowing look from the teacher.

‘The Asshole’ came walking over to us and looked me up and down before turning his attention to Ms. Williams.

“I’m the new transfer student here and according to my schedule this is my class for this period” He said politely, while handing his schedule paper to the teacher.  By now my back was to him. Even though he was next to me.

“Okay, I see” She said taking off her glasses for a second. She looked at me and I looked back at her.

“Ms. Collins please take a seat” She said. And I went back to my seat.

“Mr. Stokes, please take the seat next Ms. Collins”. I groaned internally, way to go Ms. Williams, I thought to myself.

“But there’s someone there”. He said.