Another Tragic Day At School

Chapter 5-

**Tamara’s POV**

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!?” I yelled.

“Shh be quiet, everybody knows but no one is talking about it. They’re saying that Ciara is back in school and that she wanted to talk to some people” Cindy said.

“Who? And of course the whole school knows” I said.

“Well you and Tom, I guess?” She said.

“I have nothing to say to her” I said. I felt this sharp pain in my chest it was barely letting me breathe. I know it shouldn’t matter to me but it was. And it was bothering me that it mattered to me. Ugh.

I grabbed my head when I felt dizzy. “Please tell me you’re not pregnant too” Cindy told me grabbing my shoulders to steady me.

I chuckled. “Shut up, this is hard for me but I’ll get over it, and no I’m not pregnant, I still hold my V-card, thank you very much”.

She raised an eyebrow. “You do?”.

“Yes to both” I said. “Rumors are lies and I am a virgin still”.

“Hum, that’s nice to know” She said amusingly.

I sat on the sink and just stared off into space. “I still can’t believe this”.

“I know, but you do, you’re just on denial” Cindy said. I looked at her. Since when did she become so…Shit I can’t even come up with a word.

“It needs to be Friday already” I said.

She nodded. “I fully agree on that”.

Then the bell rang. Damn we’ve been here for that long?.

“Well time for lunch!” Cindy said clapping her hands.

I rolled my eyes. I love food but didn’t feel like eating right now.

On our way to lunch we came face to face with the person that I dislike so much.

“Tamara” Ciara said. She looked pale but her bunch of make-up made it harder to notice.

“What do you want” I stated crossing my arms.

I saw Cindy look over at me but didn’t leave.

“I’m sorry I-“ I cut her off.

“I know where this is going and I don’t wanna hear it, now excuse me-“.

“Listen to me, I need your help” She said grabbing my arm. I pulled my arm out of her grasp and frowned.

“Look I don’t know who the hell do you think you are but your luck has reached it’s end, and there is no way in hell I would help you with something, when I needed you to do something and say no to Tom you didn’t, so you don’t deserve my help” I said. I was growing angry. Correction, I was getting pissed. I wanted to slam her head with the wall. To imprint her face on it too.

She must have seen my face because she took a step back and her back touched the wall.

“Please don’t hurt me again, I’m sorry, if not do it for me, do it….for my baby” She finished. This made my eyes go wide and realized the last two words she said. “My baby”. I stepped back but didn’t let my emotions show.

“Is it Tom’s?” I asked.

She weakly nodded. “Yes but I wasn’t planning on it, it just happened, and I just don’t know what to do” She said, burying her face in her hands and letting tears escape her eyes.