She's Gone

Chapter 25-

** Tamara’s POV**

I slowly regained my consciousness and opened my eyes a little only to close them again, because the light hurt my eyes.

I tried opening them again and I did. I took in the place around me. The light was a yellow one and the room smelled of sweat and the walls were stained in…in, I couldn’t even tell, but it was disgusting.

I then spotted Cindy and I tried to talk but I noticed I had a rope in my mouth also. I didn’t feel it before. I tried to move but my hands were tied behind the chair I was on and so were my feet.

Cindy had her head down looking at her lap but I was having a hard time figuring out if she was awake.

I saw she was tied also.

Then everything came back to me like a bucket of ice on top of me.

I tried to scream but it came out muffled. But at least made Cindy look up.

Her eyes widened and I saw she was no longer crying but she was trying to tell me something but I couldn’t understand it.

She looked at me and then blinked a few times, then when she was sure I was staring at her she flicked her eyes to something on top of my head. I followed her gaze and looked up. There was a window and bright light was coming through it.

I get it. I was knocked out the whole night and now it was day time. Oh god.

Ryan must be looking for me. The cops were interfering my phone today. Wait. My phone?.

I tried to move and I felt a budge on my right pocket. I brought my phone with me. The battery!.

I need to find a way to take out my phone.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Ryan’s POV**

“Hello!” I yelled.

Jeez. Where is she? She can’t be that heavy of a sleeper, and it was already noon!.

I knocked on the door again and still no answer. I’ve been standing outside of Tara’s house for the past hour and no one was here. Her car was in the garage yesterday so I think it was still there.

I heard a car park behind me with some giggling. I turned around and saw it was no other than ‘Mickey’ who was getting out of the car of some blonde girl.

He looked like he had a hangover.

He came up the steps smiling and his smiled faded when he saw me. It wasn’t like my day got better seeing his face either.

He frowned. “Why are you outside?”.

Well, this was a first. “Tamara is not answering the door” I said.

He looked confused. “She’s not a heavy sleeper. Did you knock more than once?”.

“Yeah. I’ve been knocking for the past hour” I answered.

He gaped at me. “For the past- what” He said passing by me and taking a key from under a plant on one side of the door.

He opened the door and went in. I followed.

“Tamara!!’’ He yelled running for the stairs. Everything seemed intact.

She was having trouble sleeping. Maybe she took some sleeping pills.

I stayed downstairs waiting for her brother to check on her. “She’s not here” He said.

“What!?” I said alarmed. Where did she go?.