Last Day Of School, And Of Course The Date

Chapter 20-

**Ryan’s POV**

I guess it’s time to change. Seems like acting like an asshole towards her, I get more reactions than when I’m being nice.

I get the drift.

I bet she is the kind of girl that likes to be treated differently. So that’s how it’s gonna be from now on.

I smirked to myself.

She was just a few seats away from me but kept looking at me when she thought I wasn’t noticing her.

I went back to her reaction.

Hum. If she had that reaction means she hates seeing me with other girls. Which is probably jealousy?.

Jealous much?. I’ll find out more later on.

I just sounded like as if I was in a show.

I need to talk to Nick. I don’t want him cancelling the damn date.

Nick, I hope you’re not cancelling the date. I’m going, but just don’t tell Tamara I’m her date” Sent.

“Fine. I wasn’t cancelling it anyways. I was just going to take someone else, I thought you guys fought”.

“Yeah but shut up. Whatever I got this under control” Sent.

Okay. I’ll tell Cindy”.

And from this moment until the end of the day I started planning everything.

When the bell rang I think I flew to my car.  I got home and changed and was ready just for Nick’s call to pick him up.

My phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

Bad idea.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Of course I’m ready to snap at you idiot! You totally played me! I can’t believe you!! You’re and asshole and a-“ Click.

I didn’t have time for this. That girl was just a toy. Have a little of intelligence jeez.

And that high pitched voice of hers is so damn annoying.

My phone rang again and it was her. Again.

She called 5 times before Nick called.

“You’re ready?’’ I asked.

“Yeah man. Come pick me up” He said.

“On my way”.

I hung up and was at Nick’s house in less than ten minutes.

When I parked at his house I saw him come out. Holy crap.

“What?” He asked while getting in my car.

“Dude you cut your hair!”.

He shrugged. “Yup. You like?”.

“Yeah it’s cute” He looked at me. “No homo” I added.

He laughed. “I know”.

“Alright so let’s get going” I said while turning my car on.

“A little eager are we?” Nick teased.

“Yup. I just wanna see her shocked face. What did you guys plan on doing?”.

Nick thought about it for a second.

“Going to Applebee’s for dinner and then head to the movie theater” He said.