Isn't He Annoying

Chapter 7-

“Tamara’s POV”

“I can’t believe that I have to go for groceries” I muttered.

“Well I still heard you, your brother is having a soccer game and I have to go” My mother said.

“Yeah yeah whatever I’ll do it” I said rolling my eyes.

I headed up when my mom made me stop.

“Why were you and your brother sleeping on the same bed?” She asked.

“I didn’t want to sleep alone, he found me crying in my room and he felt bad” I said.

She looked uneasy and I gave her  a suspicious look. “Why? Is something wrong?”.

She composed herself. “No, just go buy me groceries” She said waving me off.

I took off but couldn’t help on thinking about my mom’s look. She looked as if I had brought some other boy into my bed.

I got to the grocery store and some idiot was parked in the most fucked up way. I didn’t have space to park!. I noticed it was a nice car to be an audi and white.

I got out of my car and went up to the driver’s side. There was this cute looking guy there with some sunglasses and a hat. I could tell he had bangs.

“Hey, do you think you can move your car so I can park mine?” I asked politely.

He looked up at me and smiled. “Sure, anything for a pretty lady like yourself”.

I smiled back. “Thanks”.

I walked back to my car went back a little so he could park right. He did and I followed. I then got out of my car, grabbing my purse and my keys. I locked my car and this guy was looking at me. I smiled back at him but kept walking.

I went and grabbed everything from the list my mom gave me. I was on the line waiting for my turn when someone from behind me came with a cart and pushed it until it hit my ass.

I turned around and glared at the idiot. He was looking to his right side with a serious face, but I could tell he was holding back his laughter. I saw that he had some muscles in his body and long hair.

“Uh, excuse me! Can you get the stupid cart away from my ass?” I said.

He looked at me and then looked back at my ass. “Sorry, my bad” He smirked. “Nice ass” He commented.

“Get away from me” I said, while turning around.

“Sorry but I’m not following you, I’m waiting on the line” He said.

I just glared at him and was about to snap when the cashier said, “Next”.

I walked up to the lady and placed the groceries there. While I was doing it. This guy bumped the cart into my ass. Again.

“Dude, what the hell? I said get the damn car away from me” I said angry while pushing the cart back and he stumbled back a bit.

“Jeez woman, control your nervs” He commented.

I ignored him and took my groceries. But before I left he said. “Bye Bye”.

I turned around and said, “You shouldn’t even be buying here”.

“Sorry, I didn’t know this was your store” He smirked. Ugh, this guy is so annoying. I should just punch the stupid smirk from his face.

I rolled my eyes and walked out to my car. I unlocked it and went to place my groceries on the trunk.