More Tired Than Ever

Chapter 17-

**Tamara’s POV**

I woke up to a loud honking.

I opened my eyes and felt something cold below me. I looked over and I was lying on the floor.

I grabbed my head. Ugh.

How the hell did I fall and didn’t feel it?.

I heard the honking again and I groaned.

Who the hell is honking?.

I got up and grabbed my phone, only to find a text from Ryan.

““Hey, I know you’re sleeping right now, and I know because I was the one who carried you up to your room. I will pick you up tomorrow since your car is at school.

Goodnight, Ryan.”

Aw. He carried me up here yesterday?.

Wait is he the one honking outside?.

I went and looked out my window to find his car there. Why didn’t he come up?.

I opened my window and yelled. “Stop with the honking! Just come up already!!”.

He smiled but didn’t move. “Open the door for me then”.

I nodded and then walked downstairs to find Mickey eating breakfast.

“Hey, good morning” He greeted.

“Hi, uh, why didn’t you open the door?” I asked.

“There’s no one there”.

“Yes. There is” I said.

He shrugged. “I didn’t know”. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to find a smirking Ryan there.

“Hey , good morning sweet mess” He smirked.

My eyes widened. Holy crap!.

“Come on in” I said.

He walked in waiting for me to go up.

“Um, Mickey this is a friend of mine, Ryan and-“.

“Yeah yea we met” Mickey said. I looked over at him. What was his problem?.

“When?” I asked.

“Yesterday, when he walked into the house as if it was his” Mickey accused. I could tell he was annoyed.

“I walked into Tamara’s house because I was not going to wake her up” Ryan said through his teeth. Oh god. I could tell he was mad too.

“Guys! What’s going on?” I asked.

“Your friend here invaded our house” Mickey said.

“What do you mean your house, this is her house, I’ve never seen you before” Ryan said crossing his arms.

“It’s my house too” Mickey said.

“Good for you, Happy Birthday” Ryan said.

I saw Mickey’s face go red.

“Wait, why are you guys on the edge of fighting?” I said. I was calm and maybe because I just woke up.

“Your, whatever he is knew I was here to pick you up but when he saw it was me, he closed the door in my face” Ryan said not taking his eyes away from Mickey.

Mickey opened his mouth but quickly closed it. And now I guess I was awake.

I felt my face burning up and I walked up to Mickey.