Starting To Like This School

Chapter 10-

**Tamara’s POV**

Really!? I thought to myself.

The cute guy with the bangs was in this class.

He went up to the teacher and handed her a paper that must have been his schedule.

She talked to him for a bit and then she pointed to the seat next to me.

He sat down but did a double take to me.

“Wait! Your that pretty girl from the grocery store” He said.

I looked at him and couldn’t help to smile. “Yeah”.

“Well hello, I’m Nick” He said taking his hand out for me to shake.

I did.

“Hey, I’m Tamara” I said.

“Cool, but uh, if you don’t mind me saying, I’ll take it that you have met my childhood best friend, Ryan, right?” He asked.

I got serious.

“No, please don’t get mad at me, hey, you seem like you beat up a lot of people, and honestly I don’t want to be on your list” He smiled.

I couldn’t help but laughed. “Well you’re right about all of it, except for the part of you being in my list”.

He put his hand on his chest. “Phew! Scared me there for a second”.

I laughed. This guy was funny. I wonder if he’s gay.

“So” He trailed off.

“Shoot” I said. He looked at me.

“You’re obviously dying to ask or say something, just say it” I told him.

“Well, ok. You got pretty mad at Ryan” He said.

I was about to roll my eyes but remembered that I told him he could ask.

“Well, he’s an asshole” I said.

“Oh I see” He said. Before I could ask him if the idiot had asked him to discuss this with me, he changed the subject.

“Well, can you tell me what I have to do, the teacher is getting her check but I’m not getting the instructions” He said.

I chuckled and shook my head. This guy.

We paired up to work together and I helped him with the worksheet.

I started to like this class.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Ryan’s POV**

I can’t believe she said that. Well I am a player but I take a girl at a time.

Unlike most of the girls here, she was the only one with that attitude towards me. I hated that. It seriously bugged me.

She was so pretty and her face was beautiful. I shook my head. What the hell was I thinking?. I have never fallen for a girl before. Well not after Melody decided to cheat on me with my dad.

I was so stupid to think my drunk ass father would ever care about his son.

I had fallen so bad for her and for what? To not think twice before sleeping with my father. I wanted to kill myself for it. That’s why I decided to become a player. That way I don’t deal with drama and I don’t have anybody to interrogate me of why I did such thing.

“Still with us Mr. Stokes” The teacher said.

I nodded and he kept on talking about war. I forgot his name. Baff, who cares.