~Wedding Day~

Chapter 39-

*Epilogue*

(5 Years Later)

**Tamara’s POV**

“I will not!” I yelled.

“Yes you are” Ryan yelled.

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

Ryan sighed and looked at me. “Yes, you will” He said with a calm voice. He was losing his patience. Hell.

We were arguing about what I was dressing to Cindy’s wedding with Nick.

I was her maid of honor, and they were making me wear a pink dress. Gross!.

I hated pink!.

“But look at it! It looks like the pink panther’s costume! Last time I checked it was a wedding not a costume party!” I yelled while pointing at the dress on the floor.

Ryan sighed again and rubbed his temple. “You know what, don’t wear it, and don’t go to the wedding, you’ll just have to deal with Cindy later” Ryan said while making his way to the door.

I felt guilt over me. If I didn’t wear the dress I couldn’t attend the wedding, those were Cindy’s words. She’ll never forgive me if I miss the most important day of her life.

I chewed on my lip and saw that I had no other choice than to wear the stupid pink dress.

Shit.

I sighed. “Fine” I said.

Ryan stopped and turned around. “Seriously?” He asked trying to hide a smirk.

I nodded and motioned for him to pass me the dress so I could put it on.

He gave it to me and I walked into the bathroom. About an hour later of trying to keep myself from grabbing scissors and having my way with the dress I was finally ready and went out to find Ryan waiting for me while sitting on my bed.

I saw him cover his mouth when he saw me and it was obvious he was hiding his laughter. I could also tell it took him all the control he had to say his next words.

“You look beautiful” He said while getting up from the bed and standing a few feet in front of me. I eyed him suspiciously and he just stood there smiling.

“Don’t even say anything” I warned.

He let out a snort but then tried to put on a serious face. I glared at him telling him to stop or else.

He came closer and this time he was serious, he grabbed my face and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

“You do look beautiful” He said looking into my eyes.

I smiled. “You think?”.

He nodded and let go of my face while handing me my shoes.

“I know so, you look beautiful” He said, I smiled but then his next words took away the smile on my face. “My pink panther” He added then laughed and ran out the door.

I threw my shoe at him but he dodged it. Dammit.

I groaned. “AHHH!!!” I yelled.

I was so going to get him later.

I walked down the hall to get my shoe and then finished getting ready.

When it was time for me to go out and wait for the bride, I went out with Ryan and when I saw Cindy come out, she looked like the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen. She looked so happy.