I Knew It

Chapter 30-

**Tamara’s POV**

“Get us out of here!!!” I yelled.

“It’s useless” Cindy said.

I rolled my eyes. “We have to try, at least they didn’t put those ugly ropes back in our mouths”.

Cindy was all depressed since everything started. I was too but hell, I couldn’t do anything about it.

Whatever, it is already done.

We were still tied to the chairs but at least we could talk. I was planning our escape.

“Stop it Tamara, we can’t get out, we’re screwed” Cindy said.

I felt the anger heating my face. So I snapped.

“Goddammit Cindy!!! Snap out of it already! Enough!” I yelled.

A tear left her eye but this time I was too angry to comfort her.

“Stop crying!!! You’re not a baby anymore!! If you want to stay here, then stay! But I’m leaving” I said.

She looked at me wide eyed. I was being serious too. I can’t let myself miss out the opportunity of escaping just because she wants to stay.

I would drag her ass out, if I had to.

Suddenly Tom came in pushing the door hard enough to echo around the room.

He had that stupid smirk on his face again.

“Are you guys that bored with each other, you don’t talk anymore?” He asked.

I rolled my eyes. But before any of us could give him an answer, he smirked and said, “Well, since that’s the case, I brought you guys a new companion”.

I frowned and so did Cindy. Then when I saw who it was my heart stopped.

“Ciara” I whispered.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Ryan’s POV**

I could hear voices near me but barely heard what they were saying.

I could also feel some kind of mask on my face. I tried opening my eyes and moving but nothing in me responded.

I started to struggle but nothing happened.

What was happening?.

Yes, we have him some medicine to help him relax his muscles” I heard someone say. “If we have gotten there five minutes later, he would have bled to death”.

I could feel my eyes go wide even though they were close. If that even makes sense.

They gave me morphine.

Suddenly everything came back to me. But I couldn’t remember who stabbed me. I don’t even know if I saw their face.

My car. What about my car?.

Oh no. I spent years working on that car.

What am I worried about?. At least I’m alive.

Right?.

But going back to who stabbed me. It must come from Tom.

Thanks for the present, but it wasn’t my birthday yet. I thought sarcastically.

I’m supposed to be dead, I guess.

Wait.

Am I dead?. Is that why I can’t move?.

No, it can’t be. It must be the morphine.

Or at least that’s what I’m hoping.

I felt a pain on my left arm and I groaned. I think someone heard that. There was a laugh.

Ok, at least I could feel pain. Wait. Was God the one laughing at me?.

No, the laugh was too stupid. It must be Nick.

I felt my thumb move on its own. It did a little jump.

Must be the Olympics.

I tried opening my eyes again and this time I succeeded.

The light was probably going to leave me blind but I wanted to see where I was.

Slap on the face.

It was pretty obvious where I was.

My eyes adjusted and I could see Nick stuffing his face with chips.

What a fat ass.

I tried to talk but noticed I had a mask on my face.

Argh!.

“Nick” I said, but it came out sounding the wrong way.

He looked at me and frowned.

“Did you just call me a D..”

I shook my head cutting him off.

He smirked before coming to stand next to me and swallowing the last chips in his mouth.

“Glad to see you made it” He joked.

I tried speaking but I sounded like shit.

He looked around and closed the curtain by the end of the bed I was on. Then he took the mask off me.

“What were you saying?” He asked.

I’m glad to see he’s been taking it easy. He’s slowly going back to his normal self. But that doesn’t mean he gave up on Cindy.

Or at least that’s what I think.

“My car didn’t” I said.

He laughed. And I saw a chip fly around the room on the way.

I chuckled. Incredible.

Next target will be my face.

“Cops are saying that you were attacked” He informed.

I scoffed. “No shit”.

He chuckled. “You almost bled to death, but the cut wasn’t deep enough to damage anything more than tissue”.

I nodded. “That’s good to know I guess”.

He nodded. “You know someone stabbed you, right?” He asked.

I rolled my eyes. “I know Nick. I felt it”.

He laughed. “Fine, just wondering, you were already knocked out when the ambulance got there”.

I laughed.

He then grew serious. “You think Tom did it?” He asked quietly.

I nodded. “I’m sure”.

“Why?”.

“I told you what happened in school the other day, it’s obvious he wants to know the people that want to track him down”.

Nick looked thoughtful for a second. But then nodded.

“You’re right. I’m probably next” He said.

“I don’t think so, but watch your back just in case” I said.

He nodded and in that the nurse came in. Before I could think of it, Nick had already put the mask back on my face.

The nurse came in smiling too nicely for me. She’s up to something.

“Hello, Mr. Stokes” She smiled looking down at the paper on her left hand. “I’m glad to see you’re awake, it’s time for your shot” She said while showing me a huge ass needle on her right hand.

Argh!.

I knew it.

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

VFC!!! (:

What you think? :D