Going Through Hard Situations

Chapter 28-

**Ryan’s POV**

I heard a knock on my door. Must be Steve.

I went and opened it, to find him there.

He looked at me and frowned. “Why did you want me to come to your house so badly?” He asked.

I stepped to the side and he went in, sitting on the couch.

I sighed. “I received a call from Tamara”.

“What?!” He said standing up.

I sighed. “She called me but Tom doesn’t know she has her phone. Yes, he’s the one who kidnaped both of them as I predicted, and she had to go before I could ask her where they were”.

He frowned. “Then why’d you call me if you don’t know where they are, well apart from confirming who has them”.

I rolled my eyes. “Maybe you could track the call”.

He smirked. “Yeah, that. Sorry, I’m just tired”.

“No problem, same here, so can you track it?” I asked.

“I don’t know, it depends on how much time you talked to her” He said.

I took out my phone and searched for the call.

I sighed. 40 seconds.

“40 seconds” I said.

His smirk dropped. “That’s not going to cut it. It has to be at least a minute” He said.

Everything on me shut down.

Then I exploded.

“WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T TRACK THE CALL!!?!? THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND HER FRIEND ARE TRAPPED WITH SOME PHYCOTIC DUDE!!!” I yelled.

He just stood there looking at me with concern on his face.

“Listen Ryan, I’m sorry but it’s just how the program works. You have to wait till she calls you again and tell her you need at least a minute to track them down” He said.

I understood. I wasn’t stupid. But I couldn’t control myself when I exploded. It just came out.

I nodded and I felt my eyes burning.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow” Steve said while walking out the door.

A single tear escaped my eye but I don’t care. I know I’m not weak, crying doesn’t mean you’re weak.

Besides, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve cried because Tara is missing. And let me not mention Nick. He was even worse.

I let out a scream and punched the door behind me. I punched it again and again, until my knuckles were bleeding.

I didn’t care, this pain was nothing compared to the intense pain I had in my heart because the girl I loved was kidnapped by her ex-boyfriend and me being able to do absolutely nothing for her.

I’m so useless.

I sat on the couch and watched as the blood from my knuckles ran down my fingers staining my pants and the floor.

If my heart was the one outside, it would have probably bled to death a long time ago. How did I end up so hooked up to her?.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Tamara’s POV**

I looked at my phone and hid it in my pocket. I could hear Cindy screaming. I cried even harder.

I hate him!!!.

He was making his ‘buddy’ do stuff to Cindy. How could he do that??.

And not to mention he did it to me too. My tears were non-stopping now. I can’t believe him. I can’t believe how wrong you can be about a person. I thought I knew who he was, but apparently the only think I knew and know is his name.

I can’t believe he took me by force. Now, I have lost the most important thing I would have given. And it now ended up belonging to some crazy guy.

I would have preferred a guy like Ryan to take that away from me. I would have done it willingly.

He’s been doing this for two weeks now, same thing, with Cindy and I. And there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it.

If I don’t feel so useless for it.

Even if I refuse, he hurts Cindy in response. I’m screwed. We are.

Cindy doesn’t deserve this. Why the heck didn’t I call the police instead? I had to call him?.

He’s probably with his girlfriend right now. But the way his voice echoed on the back of the room told me otherwise. He seemed worried.

I bit my lip, and then felt the taste of blood in my mouth. I closed my eyes and embraced myself. I can’t believe I’m going through something like this, and to the point of involving my best friend that has absolutely nothing to do with this.

“Tamara” I heard Tom come from behind me. “Your turn”.

Oh god.

______________*________________

Another chapter!! :D

Must be hating Tom huh?.

He’s so heartless :/

VFC!!! :D