Good Escape, Or Wrong Move?

Chapter 31-

**Tamara’s POV**

Oh my god.

Tom was holding Ciara by her left arm and I could clearly see that her belly had grown a lot.

Just like us, Ciara was all dirty and her hair was messy. So she’s been here the whole time too?.

Welcome. More hate towards Tom.

I glared at Tom who had a smirk on his face.

Hell, what am I saying?, that’s his permanent face.

But Ciara had a rope going in her mouth just like we used to.

I can’t believe he is keeping a pregnant girl in here!.

Tom whistled and his ‘friend’ came carrying a chair, dog tape, and a knife.

They weren’t going to kill her in front of us, right?.

The dude placed the chair down and Tom made Ciara take a seat. Then the other guy taped her feet and hands just like we used to be. Well, with the difference that we were never ‘dog taped’.

Ciara was clearly crying and she met our eyes. We were in so much shock that our mouths were open.

Then it snapped. “Tom! What the heck!? She’s pregnant!” I yelled.

Tom looked at me, and you all should know with what face. Jeez.

“I see you like your new companion” He smirked. Completely ignoring my yelling.

“I can’t believe you” I spat.

He smirked. I mean, when doesn’t he?.

“Well, believe it because it’s happening babe” He said.

Well, that’s true.

Before he left, he turned around and faced me. “I really brought her here, because I don’t understand anything with the baby shit. But I bet you do, so, take care of her for me”.

Argh!!!!!!. #@$@!!.

“I’m not a babysitter, you brought her here, so you take care of her” I said.

“Yeah that” He smirked. “Thank you”. And with that he walked out.

I sighed and looked at Ciara who was still crying and looking down at her belly. That or the floor. Not sure.

Cindy looked over at me and shrugged.

I just rolled my eyes. I’m still annoyed at her.

“Ciara” I said, my face blank.

She sniffed but didn’t look up.

I rolled my eyes. Time to stop with the drama, right?.

“Ciara” I said firmly this time.

She looked up and said, “I’m sorry”.

I rolled my eyes.

“Ciara stop with the drama, you’re not in school anymore” I said. “You have a baby to worry about”.

She looked down at her belly and then met my eyes. “I know” She said.

I sighed. “Look, I forgive you okay? If that makes you feel better, but you have to snap out of it, we need to get the hell out of here”.

She sniffed again. “How?’’.

I sighed. “I have a plan” I informed.

Cindy and her looked at me. I rolled my eyes for the millionth time in the past 30 seconds.

I sighed. “I have-“.

“Ladies, anyone wants to go to the bathroom?” The guy that came in asked.

“Me” I said.

“Let’s go” He said.

I stayed still.

“Do I look like I can walk around with a chair stuck to my-“.

“Hold on” He said cutting me off.

He released me and took me to the bathroom. I looked around on the way and saw they had the front door open.

“Where’s Tom?” I asked.

“He went out for a moment” The guy said. “Why?”.

I shrugged. “Nothing, I just wanted, you know” I smirked.

He chuckled. “Just go to the bathroom”.

I went in and did what I had to do. I checked for my pocket knife on my left pocket and saw it was still there.

Honey, you are saving our lives.

I placed it back on my pocket and flushed the toilet. Well, not before putting what I had stolen, diet coke and the white mentos. I’m sure that will work whenever someone flushes the toilet.

I went back and saw the door was still open.

Yes. I thought to myself.

I was taken back to the room and the guy placed the ropes back on my wrists. When he left I told them about the plan and they agreed.

“So, do we start now?” Ciara asked.

I looked at her and then at Cindy. “I say, action”.

I moved my chair all the way to where Cindy was and she took out my phone for me. Turned it on and called Ryan. We left it on mute, just so they could track the call and then she helped me take out the pocket knife.

Now, it sounds easy but it wasn’t.

I told her to give me the knife so I could cut myself free. And thankfully I did.

I cut the ropes on my feet next and then went over to Cindy to get her free and for last I untied Ciara.

I shushed her just for safety measures and once we were all untied, I checked the phone only to see it was off.

Shit.

I tried turning it on but it said, “low battery”, and so it turned itself off again.

Dammit!.

Well, at least I tried.

The only thing that was keeping us from moving was the waiting for someone to flush the toilet.

To our luck, someone did. And the thing exploded. Like someone fired a shotgun.

Awesome. Remind me to do that at home.

I shook my head. Time to be free.

“NOW!” I said, and I opened the door and let them go first and head to the door. The guy was holding his head and his back was to us, so I held the knife in my hand and stabbed him on a spot where it would leave him, able not to walk.

He hissed in pain and fell to the floor. I grabbed my knife again and ran for the door. Tom would be next if he got in our way.

The guy cursed and fired his gun. How could I forget?!.

Thankfully I got out and the girls weren’t that far. They were heading to the bushes.

I saw Cindy stop and look back at me, I kept running and yelled, “I’m okay!”.

I reached them and we kept running. The bushes were farther than I thought.

The next thing that happened left we wondering if time had been stopped.

Ciara wasn’t running that fast but was a little ahead of us. She turned around to check if I was behind them I guess, but as soon as she did, she stopped and then we heard a gunshot.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

VFC!!! :D

Tell me what you think of this chapter?.