Whoa, Siblings Kissing? No Way

Chapter 18-

**Ryan’s POV**

Stupid, stupid, stupid!.

How could I be so stupid and fall asleep?. Now she would think wrong of me.

I didn’t even notice I was using her as a pillow. She didn’t seem to mind at first but I know she would regret it sometime. I was finally getting on her good side and I blew it.

Now things are awkward between us. Dammit.

“Stop beating yourself up” Nick said.

I looked at him. “What do you mean?”.

He rolled his eyes at me. “I know that you’re beating yourself up for something that has to do with Tamara”.

I sighed. “She makes me hate myself. I’ve never cared how I acted towards other girls, but her. She makes me question my every move. I have to stop and think if I’m doing something right or not. I’m starting to think I’m not enough for her”.

“It’s not that. Just give her a little time. Maybe all you need to do is get away from her for now and then, if she comes back to you then that would make things clear for you, but if she doesn’t care then, she’s not interested” Nick said.

I thought about it. He might be right.

“But we have the date on Friday” I said.

He nodded. “I know, but since she doesn’t know you’re her ‘date’, then ignore her till then”.

It didn’t seem bad enough. I guess I could try.

“I’ll try”.

“Sure you would. It will be hard I know but trust me. It would make things clear for you” Nick said.

“Thanks man”.

“No problem. I’m going to take a shower and then sleep. My head is killing me” He said.

“Nobody gets drunk at a place like that idiot”.

He laughed. “I thought that was your nickname”.

I glared at him. “Sorry”.

These were going to be the three most difficult days of my life.

I had to try.

While fighting with myself my phone vibrated.

Hey idiot, thanks for driving me to get my car. I owe you one :D

Tamara”.

I groaned. This! Is what I mean. Should I answer her?.

“The answer is no. If it’s Tamara don’t answer”.

I looked behind me. “Aren’t you supposed to be in the shower?”.

“Yeah, but your face is pretty hard to miss. You can feel the tension in the room” He laughed.

“Sick ass”.

********

Day 1:

Ah. I would regret this I bet.

I walked to the bathroom and after taking a nice cold shower I got ready and headed to school.

Nick wasn’t at my house anymore so I was all alone. Should I act normal, or mad?.

I’ll see.

Periods 1,2,3, and 4 went by quickly. Too fast for my liking. If I was paired up with her I wouldn’t be able to ignore her.