Missing You

Chapter 26-

**Tamara’s POV**

“Well I see that you two are awake” I heard Tom say.

I rolled my eyes.

“So, you’re not blind after all” I joked.

I could imagine him looking at me.

“Real funny” He said.

I rolled my eyes again. “I thought you were going to let Cindy go” I accused.

I heard him scoff. “You really fell for that?” He asked. “I thought you were smarter Tamara, I couldn’t let the possibility of her being found by a cop”.

Silence.

“You don’t have anything to say?” He challenged.

I bit my tongue.

I felt Cindy grasp my hand harder and I knew he was now behind me. In one swift movement he turned me around to face him. Making me let go of my best friend’s hand.

I looked him hard in the eye.

“What do you want” I said.

“Do I need to tape you to the wall, so you stop finding your way around the room?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

Argh! I can’t believe I went out with this guy!.

“Maybe you should. But I’m sure I would still find my way around the room” I smiled.

He looked at me serious. I wasn’t intimidated. Psh.

“You think you smart, huh?” He asked.

“No, but smarter than you yes” I replied.

I felt him slap me, causing my face to turn in response. I could feel my cheek burning. Son of a-.

“I should just kill you” He threatened.

I laughed. “Then do it!” I yelled. “Kill me once and for all if that’s what you want!”.

He took the gun from his belt and pointed the gun to my forehead.

I kept looking at him straight in the eye.

Cindy was screaming “NO!”, the whole time but we were both ignoring her.

This was between me and Tom right now.

We were still glaring at each other when I saw something in his eyes.

What was it?....Regret? Pity? Pain?.

Aww poor baby had feelings for me.

I took this as a chance. “What’s wrong Tom? You love me too much to kill me?”.

He clenched his jaw and took the gun away from my face. “I need you alive” He said before walking away.

I looked over at Cindy. This guy is bipolar…and confusing!.

“We need to get out of here” I said. But before she could answer, two guys came through the door with dog tape in hands.

Argh!. Goddammit!.

They took Cindy and I apart. On opposite sides of the room. They put the ropes back in our mouths and placed dog tape on top of it.

They also taped me to the wall from my stomach. What the!?!?!?!.

I wasn’t a damn sticker!.

Oh Tom. You are so gonna pay for this!.

**A week later**

**Ryan’s POV**

It’s been a week since Tamara disappeared and I felt totally useless because I haven’t been able to find her or her friend.

Nick was going crazy and so was I, with the difference that I had self-control.

But now that Tara is gone I feel…Empty.

“Just give me a sign Tamara” I said to myself while grabbing my head.

I miss her. I miss her like crazy. And I promised myself from the moment she disappeared that I would give everything I had in me, to find her. I’m not giving up on her. Not now when she needs me.

I wonder if she’s okay. I hope so.

I could kill the bastard that does something to her. I swear on that.

I sighed again dropping myself on the bed.

I wonder what would have happened if I had never met her.

Now that she’s gone, is when I know what I really feel for her. She doesn’t deserve this.

She deserves a man that loves and respects her. And her place is…with me.

I am the guy she needs by her side.

I will find her, or die trying.

******

**Tamara’s POV**

A week.

I’ve been stuck at this horrible place for a week now. I’ve been counting the days.

Tom has been harassing both of us but hasn’t dare to touch us. And I’m glad because I can’t do anything about it. I’m all tied up.

My thoughts just keep jumping over to Ryan.

I miss him. I wonder if he’s looking for me or it’s just leaving everything to the police.

Naw. I don’t think he likes me that much to even come looking for me.

I’m sure Nick is.

I smiled to myself. Cindy is lucky to have Nick. I can tell he loves her.

But me.

The only love I have is “Tom’s”. And that’s not my good choice.

But Ryan?. Why can’t I stop thinking about him?.

I mean. I only like him as a friend. Right?.

I’m sure he has a girlfriend by now. Or two. Or more.

I felt myself getting angry at the thought of him being with someone else.

Wait. Am I jealous?.

Oh god. Did I like him, like that?.

Well, I did like him. But did I fall for him???.

I sighed through the rope. What am I going to do?.

It doesn’t really matter anyways. I’m sure he doesn’t like me that way.

Then I remembered the times we kissed.

He just kissed me to get back at me.

But he did seem really pissed when he saw Mickey kiss me.

I sighed again. I’m really bad at reading people.

Correction. I’m terrible at reading Ryan.

I wonder what I will do if I see him again.

What if he already has a girlfriend??.

Do I feel jealous?.

Hell, as much as I hate to admit it….I do feel jealous at the thought.

Oh god.

************

VFC!! :D

This chapter was mostly dedicated to Ryan & Tara. <3 (:

The song is,, be with you by Enrique Iglesias. I think it fits perfectly with the chapter. :DD

Feel free to check out my other story…”Full Contamination”… It would mean a lot!.