Dropped The Bomb On Me

Chapter 14-

**Tamara’s POV**

He came to see me…And brought me flowers.

The least I could do was to be nice to him.

“I know that face” Cindy said.

She has been here all evening and just looking at me.

“What face?” I said playing dumb.

“You keep thinking back to Mr. Stokes” She smiled.

I smiled back. “I don’t know, I’ve treated him so bad and he still talks to me and looks at me like I’m his friend”.

She smiled and bit her lip. “He obviously likes you” She said.

I shook my head. “No, he just feels pity towards me”.

She shook her head. “Oh Tam, you’re so stubborn that you even ignore your own thoughts” She stated.

I frowned. “No I’m not, I just see the reality of things”.

She sighed. “You’re going to end up losing him”.

“You can’t lose what you never had Cindy”.

“Yes you can, you’re going to lose the opportunity of being with a guy that really appreciates you” She said.

I laughed. “He doesn’t care about me like that ok! If he did he wouldn’t have asked me to be his friend!” I said before I could stop myself.

What’s wrong with me. He’s a damn player.

Cindy frowned. “He…asked you….to be…his…friend?” She said slowly.

I nodded. “Who does that?” She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, he’s just trying to gain points with me”.

She shook her head. “Oh Tam, let’s see if you think differently when” She then trailed off.

“When what?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Nothing never mind, my mom is outside so I’m leaving, feel better Tam” She said giving me a hug.

“Fine, all alone” I said.

She smiled. “You’ll be ok”.

I nodded. “Bye”.

*******

After Cindy left, this house was so quiet that you could even hear a pen drop.

My brother was at someone’s house for the weekend and for that I’m glad. He won’t see me like this. I was here in bed, with nothing to do and even if I had to, I couldn’t do it due to my lack of movements.

Fuck Tom.

I can’t believe he was capable of hitting me! The coward. I will get him later.

I am pissed with him. I can’t believe I even went out with him. I should of have listened to Cindy. She’s right most of the time.

*Flash back*

 “What about the ones in your back?” He asked.

 “You need help?” He asked when he saw I was having trouble turning around.

“I got it”

“That son of a b-“ I heard him say but he cut himself off.

“What?” I wanted to hear it again, but maybe he could say it in my face.