Bathroom Day

Chapter 8-

**Tamara’s POV**

Oh yeah, Monday! What a happiness.

I rolled my eyes at my own stupid sarcasm.

“Ugh why can’t my life be better” I said.

I got up and got ready. I decided to wear some blue jeans and the academy shirt.

I took off earlier than ever. I got to school and there wasn’t a lot of people there. I felt dizzy for a second.  So I decided to go to the bathroom. But before I went in. I heard voices. I looked around and the hallway was empty so I stayed and listened. I opened the door a little to hear better. Now don’t get me wrong. I’m not nosy, but the girl’s voice sounded like Ciara, I would recognize her voice anywhere.

“I’m not making this up!” She yelled.

“Shh be quiet, I hope you’re not thinking about going to tell Tamara about this, I will make you regret it” I heard the only one who would talk about this with her. Tom.

“I did” I heard her voice break.

Then I heard like someone punched the wall. Tom wouldn’t hit a girl.

“Really!? I can’t believe this, now you just made everything harder for me, you bitch!” I heard him yell.

Then I heard like a slap. And Ciara cry in pain. I was wrong about him.

“I’m sorry, but I need someone’s help, she’s the only one I know with the heart of helping people” Ciara cried.

“I don’t give a fuck, you were the one that opened your legs and didn’t keep yourself from getting pregnant” Tom said.

“It takes two to make a child Tom” Ciara said.

“Not my child” Tom spat.

“How can you say that, you’re the only one I’ve been with!”.

He laughed humorlessly. “Yeah right, you have slept with most of the school, I wouldn’t even be surprised if you did her brother too, you’re a slut Ciara, everyone knows that, Tamara was the only stupid blinded person in this school to not notice it”.

Did he just call me stupid?. I was getting mad.

Ciara spoke after a moment. “I’m not a slut, and I didn’t sleep with her brother, I’m not like that”.

I scoffed, but you were like that with my boyfriend I thought to myself.

“I’m not claiming that brat as my child, it’s not mine and even if it is, I don’t care, my priority is to get Tamara to fall for me again so I can take her virginity, and then spread to the whole school rumors about her being the whore” Tom said.

I opened my mouth. Seriously, he was that of an asshole!?. I could feel my face heat, if that was even possible.

“You’re an asshole” Ciara said.

“And so are you, with the difference I do have a brain” He said. I smirked, wow yeah a brain.

She laughed humorlessly. “I should just tell Tamara all of this, even if she doesn’t believe me, it would make her aware of you”.

“Do that and I’ll kill that baby of yours” Tom said in a serious voice. I was furious now. How can he dare say that, and know I know he would do it.

“You wouldn’t dare” She said.

“Simple, my relationship with Tamara for your baby” He said. I opened my mouth. Talk about a real asshole. I just wanted to go in and make him eat the toilet.

“I’m leaving, clean that stupid make-up off your face, you look ugly as hell” He said.

“I’m not staying here” She said.

“Do what you want”.

Luckily, the boys bathroom was next door so I went in. I heard footsteps echo in the hallway and then the doors opening and closing. I looked out and the hallway was now empty again.

I dropped my phone and then picked it up. That’s right bitch. I recorded everything.

I went out fast and bumped with someone hard but I didn’t fall. Well, more like my face collided with someone’s hard chest.

“Damn, shit” I said while rubbing my forehead.

“You okay?” The guy told me.

I was about to bitch at him but I stopped when I saw who it was. Oh no.

The guy from the grocery store. The asshole.

Please tell me I’m just dreaming.

I noticed he was holding my arms to steady me. I pulled myself out of his grasp. He then realized who I was apparently because he smirked.

“Get the fuck off of me” I said. I know I still had the mad face.

“Well what a temper there girl” He commented.

I walked away but stopped and turned around. “You shouldn’t be here”. I said.

“Sorry, I didn’t know this was your hallway” He said before taking off to wherever he was headed.

Why do I always tell him that he shouldn’t be here and stuff?. I’m so weird.

But going back to the incident before. You’re going down Tom. I thought.

Wait, why was that asshole here?. Shit, why do I keep going back and forth with my thoughts.

Two new students were transferring to the school. Was he one?.

Oh god, and my life couldn’t get worse.

************************************

Well. Comment. Fan..Vote? :D

Pics of Nick and Ryan>>> For now.