I Could Have Escaped, But Chose Not To

Chapter 32-

**Ryan’s POV**

“You can stop now” I said annoyed.

More laughing.

I sighed. Nick has been laughing ever since that nurse stuck that needle in my ass.

“Dude, but it was so funny, you cried like a baby” Nick said in between laughs.

“I did not” I said in my defense.

“Yes you did!”

“No I didn’t!!! The needle was just huge plus the pressure she inserted it with!” I yelled.

Nick was now on the floor holding his stomach and laughing so hard that tears were coming out of his eyes.

I chuckled. Since when don’t we have a fun time like this?.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating from the table where I had it charging. I got serious and then reached for it. Nick had already stopped laughing and was looking at me.

I looked at the called I.D and saw it was from Tamara’s phone.

I quickly answered and said, “Hello?”.

Silence.

“Hello? Tamara?” I asked.

There was just silence. I kept on repeating myself but no luck.

The only luck I had was the nurse coming in.

“Oh no, no, you can’t be talking on the phone with anyone right now, give me that” She said.

Before I could react, she had taken my phone away and pressed the end button.

Dammit!. What had she just done!?!?.

“You have no idea what you just did” I said angrily.

She looked pale for a minute but then got serious. “You can’t be talking in here, you’re in emergency”.

I rolled my eyes. “Oh for the love of harry potter, get real” I said.

She widened her eyes giving my phone to Nick. “Do not let him talk with anyone” She demanded.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m 17 not 7”.

“Even worse” She said before getting out of my room.

The heck?.

“She just ruined our only chance of knowing where they were” I said. “Congratulations, nurse”.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Tamara’s POV**

I froze.

I just stood there taking everything in front of me. That gunshot was taken by Ciara, or should I say….her baby.

She had blood coming out of her belly and I saw when she fell to the grass holding onto her belly and crying.

I snapped out of it and went to hold her in my arms.

“I-“ She tried saying.

“Shh” I said. Tears were forming in my eyes and I could feel the pain in my chest of seeing her like this.

“My baby” She cried.

I hugged her and I just held her in my arms. There was nothing I could do. She was going to die, just like her baby.

“I-“ She tried again.

I sniffed and didn’t care that tears were flowing and running down my face. This was my friend after all. What she did was wrong, but we were friends before, of course I loved her.

“I-I’m sorry, for e-everything” She said before closing her eyes and staying still.

I cried harder and then felt someone grabbing my arm.

“Get up” I heard Tom say. I turned around and punched him on his face. I didn’t even try to run away, I just stayed there furious at him.

I was so angry I even started punching him again and again, and again.

“You stupid heartless punk!” I yelled.

He then grabbed my hands and brought me onto his shoulders carrying me back to the cabin.

“Do you have any idea of what you just did!?!” I yelled. “You have no heart!!! You just killed an innocent child and his mom!”.

“Ah, who cares? I didn’t even want the baby Tamara” Tom answered calmly.

I stopped struggling and he tied me up on the chair again.

So much for escape.

Well, technically I could have escaped but I decided not to. Stupid, right?.

Wait.

“Where’s Cindy?” I asked.

“She ran away, but not for too long” Tom said.

I closed my eyes praying she did escape.

“We’ll get her, don’t get too worried” Tom teased.

“I hope you pay for this someday” I spat.

Tom put a hand on his chest for a second faking hurt. “I thought you wanted to spend a little more time with me my love”.

I rolled my eyes. “Stop being pathetic Tom” I said.

“After all I’ve done for you” He said and walked out.

Done what?. The only thing he has done for me is hurt me and cause me problems. But I’m sure he didn’t mean that.

I sighed. “Please Cindy, run and find a cop” I whispered.

I was now looking down but I heard the door open.

“You need to leave me alone Tom” I spat.

“I told you we would find her” He said.

I looked up and he had Cindy over his shoulder but I could clearly see a cut on her forehead.

So much for her finding a cop.

Dammit.

*-*-*-*-*-*

VFC!!! :D