7. Eric the Sir

I Just realized that I never introduced Neal!

    That's Neal ^ ˶' ᵕˋ ˶

Give me your thoughts ~ (I hate that ~) if u can't see him, his name is Vito Basso

Edit/Re-Written: June 3, 2022

        A Knight W/ Shining Eyes: Chapter Seven; Eric the Sir

Warnings: blowjobs.

Fluctuating 3rd POV

     "Open your mouth for me, Pet." Eric commands with his see voice as he stands in front of me naked, not that I'm complaining - not at all, I just think it's a detail you should know. Regretfully, I struggle to keep my upper body balanced since he's taken the oh-so-wonderful opportunity to tie my hands behind my back with a scarf. It's new, okay, I'm just not used to it. But also, when did scarves become so useful?

     Doing what was asked (told) of me, and not really wanting to deny either of us the pleasure of fucking my face with his dick, I open my mouth. Shivers of anticipation rack through me at the thought of having him inside of me in any capacity. Truth is, I haven't been with anyone in any manner for a long time. And the thought of having a sore throat when he's done is exhilarating- especially if he comes down my throat in the process.

      Noticing my obvious eagerness to please, Eric lets out a throaty chuckle from above me, one of his hands landing on the side of my face. It runs down the side of my cheek and then his thumb is pulling my bottom lip down, thighs tensing as he steps just a tad bit closer. "That's it, good boy." 

     The praise makes my heart thump wildy against my chest, and I force myself to relax as he guides himself into my mouth, his hand moving from my face up to my hair. It tangled in the strands there and when he grips it, I groan. As soon as the head of his dick touches the back of my throat I surge forward, pushing him back deeper before starting to suck him off. There's a soreness on the sides of my jaw, but I ignore the pain by licking at the vein that runs under his shaft instead.

     When it becomes too much I look up at him with pleading eyes, hoping he gets the message to fuck my throat. He does, using the hand gripping my hair to tug me closer and jerking his hips forward at the same time. I gag at the force but go limp as he sets a rough pace.

     Above me, he growls and I whimper at the words. "Fuck yes, prepare me up for your tight ass."

__

     Although really, Neal doesn't believe that Eric would ever talk to him in such a. . .demanding manner. Even when that might be the case the thought alone is a turn-on, and Neal can't help but feel pure amusement at the fact that his mate is affected by the title of Sir.

     A relationship dynamic such as that - it had only been something in Neal's dreams. So it fills him with warmth that they fit together so well.

     Were mates just naturally this amazing?

     His hand skim over Neal's body, making goosebumps appear in their wake. Neal is splayed on the bed, mind still trying to wrap around the amount of sparks traveling through his body at the simple touches. Trying to seek some form of release, he thrusts his hips upwards towards the touch, whimpering when nothing comes.

      Eric was going slow on purpose - trying to test his mates boundaries. But it was torturous, and slow, and Neal just really wants to come.

      A gasp escapes him when he feels the cold touch of his mate's hand stop right below his belly button, just teasing at the elastic hem of his boxers.