26. Heading Back

Edit/Re-Written: June 15, 2022

     A Knight W/ Shining Eyes: Chapter Twenty-Six; Heading Back

Warnings: I mean, there's sex

ERICS POV____

     "Have you let your brother know?" I ask Neal as I continue resting against his lap. We had just said our goodbyes to Mark and now we're alone again, not that it would be long until we have to face the same distressed sadness from the Alpha's when we decide to leave.

     Humming, Neal looks down at me before shaking his head. His green eyes gleam softly, "Nope. I usually don't let him know."

     "Are we planning to give his boyfriend a scare for his life?" I say with a smirk, not because I'm a torturer for the people I choose to kill, but because I want to see what Neal can accomplish when being 100% overprotective. Some might call it toxic, I don't really care, not when I think it's more attractive than anything else.

     "Not yet." He answers while running his hand through my hair, the touch warm and comforting and grounding. "I'm planning to, but maybe when they move into a more serious aspect of their relationship."

     I let the information sink through but once it does I decide to focus on the bit of information that I had just learned from Mark and not from my mate himself. "Why didn't you tell me?"

     It's whispered but I know he's heard me when his eyes blank out and he slumps back against the headrest of the couch. "I guess I was scared? That. . .if I told you, you would leave me." Sighing, he leans forward to cup my face between his calloused hands, they're rough but gentle and I can't help but take in his scent. "It has nothing to do with you, Eric. I'm just not used to long-term relationships, I'm still learning the boundaries.

     Smiling, I lean upwards to press my lips against his. "Well you better start getting used to it."

     With a huff Neal smiles softly as he nods at my statement. Leaning forward, I press light kisses across his jaw before dipping down into the junction where his first mark lay. Sitting up on my elbows to get more space, I let my tongue run itself over the scar.

     Xelio growls within me, wanting me to let him fuck our mate, really it doesnt make a difference who it is. Our wolves are merely a part of us, but if werewolves had human mates rather than a wolf counterpart, "hanging out with their mate" simply got harder. Meaning that most times, during a werewolf and human pairing, the wolf counterpart would demand more time with their human partner than usual, this can come in simple forms; shifting during sleep for protection, shifting during walks, or shifting to hang out. Xelio, of course, can't be bothered, so what does he want? To take full conscious control to fuck Neal. Because he's a horny bastard.

     Rolling my eyes, I let a little bit of Xelio push through and nip at the skin beneath my teeth - enjoying my mates little reactions. Instead of deciding to struggle with my wolf, I continue giving him a little more reign until he has fully taken over - not wanting to continue to hear him beg and whine.

     Shivering against me, Neal grips my torso and moans - tilting his neck to the side to show me more of his beautiful neck. "Eric,"

     "Xelio, mate." I correct, tugging at his earlobe. There isn't really much time to think about the next words because we're on a tight schedule anyways, "On your knees, on the floor."

     Both the command and the presence feel foreign to be, especially since Xelio was hardly one to show up. Scrambling to follow the command, Neal kneels between my spread legs. Our eyes clash and with a simple thought the next command was sent through our bond. Shivering, he straightens himself and begins unbuttoning my pants, tickling the skin close to the waistband of my briefs.