Three: Lights Camera Alone?

MADISON'S POV

The sun, blinding me. The light is so bright today I can barely see. All I can see is that and camera flashes everywhere. Somehow, I lost the boys, in which I still don't know their names, and I'm pretty sure they left. I decide I'll sit on the steps and wait for them and eventually, the paparazzi numbers drop, a few still lingering. Wouldn't hurt to answer a few harmless questions, would it?

"What's your name?" might as well start by answering that one.

"Madison. Madison Greene." I send a bright smile, even if it's fake, and talk to the last two left lingering.

"How old are you?" These are some pretty pointless questions if you ask me.

"I'm 13, I'll be 14 soon."

"Did the boys adopt you and leave you here?" at this I just nod and she's scribbling notes down.

Then the boys pull up again and take notice of me sitting with the reporter. Maybe I shouldn't of. She asks me one last question, "When's your birthday?"

"July 9th." that's when the boys drag me away. I look to see lip ring gripping my arm and snap it out of his grasp because well, it hurt. He just looks at me and shakes his head disapprovingly as we climb in with everyone else.

The ride is quiet and I can tell they're mad at me, they really have no reason. I didn't have so much as one person to hold onto as they ran to the van and then they just, left. The ride 'home' is long and I can tell that we probably won't be there for another little while. I'm just glad we're not leaving Australia.

I see three pairs of eyes on me, all but curly because he's driving.

"Why we're you talking to them?" I knew the questions were coming but I honestly don't feel like talking to them.

"Answer us Madison." right now I really dislike lip ring, he's getting on my nerves.

"Madison." fine, if he wants to play that way, I'll play.

"Lip Ring." I mock him and I can tell he's still waiting for an answer. "What did you expect? You left me there for at least an hour." I snap. They don't really have much to say to that. I'm already disliking these boys and I don't have patience for people I don't like.

"Well what'd they ask you, and what'd you tell them?" can they like, stop with the questions? I mean this is really getting annoying. I shouldn't answer them anymore. I'll just drift off to my dream world, I kind of wish I wasn't adopted. I mean I already don't like Lip ring, the others haven't even spoken.

"Can you stop with the questions Lip Ring? I don't even know your names." at this he looks shocked. Probably because they're famous. Good, not everyone needs to know their names.

"Well I'm Michael." green hair speaks! The only other time I recall him speaking was when he told me to pack my bags. "This is Calum. Thats Ashton, and then Lip ring would be Luke." I think I like Ashton the most, he hasn't questioned me or anything.

"Well to answer Lip rings question from earlier," I pause, earning a glare from Luke for calling him Lip ring again," I told them my name, my age, my birthday, and then they assumed you left me there. I didn't talk until there was like one left though." I hear them sigh at the last part and Ashton speaks.

"Two things, we're sorry Calum was supposed to have you and two, what were our nicknames until you knew our real names?" he gives me a big dimply smile.

"Well, Luke was Lip ring. You were curly, Michael was green hair and Calum I didn't have one for..." they laugh and tease Calum I just shrug and sink back into my seat. I am done talking with these boys. I'm still wondering why they chose me because I don't even like them. Well I'm sure I'll findout why eventually. I listen to the boys converse before they turn on the radio and a random song plays. They boys, finding it funny, shout at a certain part.

"I'm so fancy!" and well you get the rest from there. This seems like a fun adventure. Note the sarcasm because this is gonna be one hell of a living situation.

•••

"Madison we're here!" I sigh grabbing my small bag and getting to look at the house. This is huge like wow it's bigger than the orphanage was and this is a house. Well they are famous. I follow the boys into the house and surprisingly it's not very messy for four boys living here. Their bedrooms are probably the worst of the place. The boys wander off for a second and I drop my bag and run upstairs going into the first room I see, which happens to be a small closet filled with anything really.

I climb inside and just sit there hiding from the boys and that's when I hear their cries of horror. I keep myself from laughing but it's honestly boring and dusty in hear, then the footsteps are coming upstairs and they're checking every room. But they have yet to check to closet? The first door you see? The one that doesn't have a handle on the inside. . .

Well I'm stuck in here until they find me. I hear them shouting at each other to where I could be and I laugh because they're just so horrible at this. What would make them adopt a child? I continue to laugh until the door swings open to reveal four unamused boys and I stand up, take my bag from Calum's hands, and run.

Slipping through the boys I just run. Down the stairs and through the different rooms and I can hear the footsteps not all too far behind. Wait, Luke has long legs so I do the first thing I can think. I throw my bag to the side and turn around running the other way so they get confused and have to stop and turn around, giving me the advantage. That's when I go around the circle and see a door to go outback and slip through going on place where they wont find me. Oh wait they have a pool what? Well I could jump in to get away from them because I hear them close behind. Well, YOLO right? Nope. As I feel a hand graze my back I do what I didn't think I would. I jumped.

I surface to see four tired and unamused boys standing there with their arms crosses. Lip ring is the one who's hand grazed my back and I can tell they're already tired of me. I send them a guilty smile which quickly turn to a smirk as I'm floating in the middle of the pool. The boys haven't moved a muscle, still standing there arms crossed waiting for me to get out of the pool. Luke looks the most angry actually, the other boys look a little bit like they wanna laugh. Then they all smirk leaving me confused.

They dangle my bag over the pool and I gasp. They wouldn't, would they? Then I notice the only picture I have of me and my parents, the one thing that's sentimental to me, is about to slip out of the side. The one thing I care about because it's the one way I'll be able to find my parents, keep my sanity. My parents didn't want to leave me. There was tears in the picture they loved me but they couldn't keep me. It was my mission to find them. I start swimming to the boys and they still haven't moved, arms crosses smirks on their faces. Then, the picture falls.

I keep swimming and then I grab the picture hoping its still okay. Flipping it over I turn to see a blur of colors and I just stop swimming altogether and look up to see their faces covered in guilt. Boosting myself up, i get out of the pool and walk through them and into the house. They definitely aren't going to survive as my guardians because it's been not even a day and I've been left alone and ruined my only picture of my parents.