Twenty-Four: Dye

MADISON'S POV

My second day of school was pretty much the same as the first since we had our second half of classes. I had History, Gym, Science, French. I also need to buy gym clothes for next week, because that's when we're starting. Gym, isn't that bad. Well it depends if you have friends. I however have all of my friends in my gym. I also learned that we can wear whatever length clothes we want for gym, and girls can wear sports bras.

That's also the story of how I took Calum and Ashton shopping for sports bras. That was pretty funny actually. They either looked disgusted or were trying them on. After we paid we got kicked out but it was still pretty funny. There's also now pictures of them in sports bras on the Internet, curtesy of me.

I mean there was already tons of pictures of them with regular bras on anyways so a fee pictures of them pretending to workout shirtless with spots bras on, won't hurt. They probably won't even see the pictures if we're being honest. Lacey is bring hair stuff so we can dye all the boys hair actually, and I don't know what colors besides Luke's. But I rush to the door as the doorbell rings, and there stand all my friends with a bag of hair dye. It has candy on top so nobody will notice.

"Madison" Calum whines next to me. "Can I have candy?" jesus this boy can fill a pool with candy and he comes bugging us? He's like a little puppy so I reach in and give him a bag of sour gummy bears and he runs off, us bolting upstairs.

"What colors did you bring?" I lock my door and join the circle. This has got to be interesting.

"Okay so this is Luke's." she pulls out the neon blue dye, like promised. "Ashton is going ginger." she pulls out a red hair dye and I nod. It's kind of like Ed's. "Calum is going blonde." I laugh. I can't picture Calum blonde so this should be fun to see. "I couldn't really pick a good one for michael, so we're just doing a yellow, not blonde, with purple spread through it." that would actually look pretty cool, Michael will be pleased.

"Thats perfect, and at least Michael will be on our side. He's been wanting to re-dye his hair now anyways." I shrug, this has got to be interesting.

"You have the 1D boys numbers, right?" I nod. I wonder why we need them. "Okay good, we'll call them after we dye their hair and they can come sit in your room and hang with us." I nod. That will help protect us because we aren't doing that nerf thing again, that was fun but it's not happening again.

"Tonight or tomorrow?" we could really do it any night, I just think that tomorrow would be a better choice.

"Let's do it tomorrow. Sleep a lot tonight stay up all night tomorrow." and so, we agree. We do each others nails again and eat a bunch of candy, resulting in us being hyper. We also bug the boys, and manage to just get pizza for dinner. So we eat pizza and may even slap the boys with it.

Then we decide we should jump in the pool, so I go to the top of the big slide and plummet into the deep end of the nice cold pool. We cheer each other for big splashes because why not? Splashes are always cool. We all jumped in at once when the boys were coming to see us, and we drenched them. It was really funny seeing Luke storm off.

"We should suntan." Brianna suggest, so we lay down our towels, put on our sunglasses and lay down with the hot sun above us. After about an hour or so we jump in the pool to stop our skin from setting on fire and laugh in there for another ten minutes. Then we tan the other side because it would look weird to only be tan on half of your body.

"We've tanned for a while now. Let's play Marco polo." we decide that I'll be Marco, and we jump into the pool. This should be interesting, I've never played Marco polo with people I like, and that like me instead of despise me.