Fourteen: Who?

MADISON'S POV

So, we all started to freak out. We couldn't see, the screens were black everything was black. We couldn't even find the way out we were trapped. Completely hopeless in here and trapped. We were complete idiots for even coming here and I can't help but think that it might be my fault, for trying to point out that shadow in my room.

I try to scream as something covers my mouth and I'm slowly dragged away, none of the girls noticing because it's impossible to see. I wonder how my kidnapper could even see? Slowly, one by one, the screams stop and I begin to ink that we're all being taken somewhere. Slowly, but surely, my vision fades to one of black.

•••

"How long does hat stuff last?" I hear one male boy ask. They have an accent but not from around here. It sounds like there more than two, maybe three or four.

"It said thirty to forty minutes so they should all be waking up soon." Another replies. I keep my eyes closed not wanting them to know that I was awake. For some reason I don't feel tied up at all I'm just laying down. Hearing a few groans, i know its time to open my eyes I sit up and discover I'm not tied up at all, free actually.

"They're waking up!" a different boy shouts and I hear footsteps walking over to us. I open my eyes only to see the one direction boys? I hear the girls start screaming when they realize that one direction kidnapped us.

"why did you kidnap us?" I speak up silencing everyone else and the boys just laugh.

"we want your help." Zayn says, with a mischievous smirk on his face and I put on mine before speaking again.

"Well, what of we don't want to? And, what do we get out of this?" I say and e girls mumble agreements all putting smirks on their faces. Technically, they're outnumbered. But they're all much stronger than us.

"Well, we want help attacking the boys, and your little friends can get autographs and pictures Madison. You, well, you'll be seeing us again but we'll get you something to surprise you." Harry explains and I nod, telling someone to continue.

"Well we we're inna use paintball guns and stuff but eyre messy and hurt like a bitch so we decided against it. We're just gonna use nerf. We got suits, extra bullets and we know about your accounts so we set up cameras and we'll help you post stuff later. Got it?" I nod and see all the other girls doing the same.

"This will only add to them being pissed at us or me, but I'm all in." I smirk and do that spit shake thing with Louis getting multiple ews from everyone, even the one direction boys.

"What'd you do to piss em of?" Louis asks giving me full attention. I laugh lightly before starting to explain everything from the moment I was adopted.

"Well basically, when they were adopting me everything was fine. I didn't know who they were though so I called them all stupid little things until they told me their actual names of course. Luke was lip ring, Ashton was curly, Calum looked Asian whoops sorry, and Michael had green hair at the time so he was a booger. They left me there for a good hour so I told a few reporters basic things about me and stuff and then the boys came back and I left. I ripped my arm out of Luke's grasp and he was hurting me. I've never really gotten along with Luke if we're being honest. When we were playing music Luke was a jerk and I use puppy dog eyes to get calum and Michael" I pause showing them my puppy face and their faces drop before they shake it off.

"That's not all, the reason we were hiding from the boys is because last night we kind of pranked them. We drew all over them and whip cream and berries and stuff except we didn't draw on Luke because we sort of died his hair pink purple and blue. That's why we ran and we found that place so we went there. Is that your room?" I ask and they nod with guilty grins. I laugh before we all go get suited up.

Eventually, all eleven of us are suited with two guns each and extra bullets in bullet holes on the side out our suits. We examine each other before the boys take us out of the building and drive us by the house and we park down the street coming around the house and through to the back checking for boys nearby before getting ready to end the back door.

"Let's do this." I speak with a grin.

A/N
Whoops I'm bored and I changed my original plan for what was supposed to happen oops sorry, really wanted to do some weird and creepy shit but I didn't. Sorry if you waned that.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT AGAIN BUT DOUBLE UPDATE