Fifty-Two: Get Out!

MADISON'S POV

It was past midnight as we walked back into the house, dripping wet as the hose illuminates, only from lightning. As we walk in, the lights flick on and I recoil, the boys sitting on the stairs.

"Where have you guys been?" Luke's voice speaks first.

"Out." Mali speaks, looking at Calum.

"Okay Mali leave you're older than me I cant scold you, you're an adult." she leaves, mouthing sorry to me and Lauren.

"Lauren, go with Mali. I'll talk to you in the morning." Ashton says and I bite my lower lip as the boys lead us into the basement, probably so they won't wake anyone up.

I sigh, sitting down on the couches I look to the four, tired boys above. I also remember since its after midnight, it's technically Christmas Eve, how did this slip my mind?

Over the months I've been living here, they've built an immunity to my puppy dog eyes. Proven as Michael and Calum's features soften but they don't do anything about it.

"Madison, where were you and why didn't you answer our calls? We were back eight hours ago!" Luke shouts, and wow, I wasn't alone.

"Why do you care?" I snap.

We all look at each other, in silence.

"You know what? I don't care. I don't give a shît anymore! Just fuckîng get out for all I care!" Luke  shouts and I gape, eyes starting to water.

He probably does mean that, he called me a mistake, and said I ruined their lives anyways. The other boys gape at him as well, especially as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Maybe I will!" I shout, running upstairs to my room, where the girls are already sleeping. We must've been down there longer than I thought, but I grab a bag and shove things into it. Luckily, I have tons of room in my school bag because I didn't need anything, so I shove a few outfits in there, my laptop and chargers, makeup, just essentials.

I run downstairs and write on a sticky note, putting it on the fridge.

Boys,

I decided to take Luke's advice and get out.
Sorry you found out this way, but it's for the best.
I'll see you on the other side. x

- Mads

I open the front doors, grabbing a random jacket, happening to be one of Calum's jumpers, as a torrent of wind and rain hits my face, but I keep walking. I don't know where I'm going, but I'll find out.

I walk until I come up to a familiar door, even though I've only seen it a few times when we walked together in the morning.

I dial a number on my phone, and it rings four times before they pickup.

"Madison?"

"James." I breathe.

A/N

So, here's this chapter. Sorry it took a little, but I got it up ^-^

I'm literally obsesses with the Kim Kardashian game still like everyone stopped playing and I'm like fuck you I'm number one, I ain't backin down

But in all seriousness, here's this shitty chapter which I pulled out of the deepest part of my ass, and I'm sorry if it sucks. Sorry it's a bit short as well, I'll update again soon though.