Sixty-Two: Exposed

MADISON'S POV

I went over the plan in my head, one more time before putting it into action. Liz had told me step by step which needs to be done, and I was very careful about my decisions and steps. I woke up extra early the next morning, so that I could make more omelets for everybody.

I made all the omelets and soon after everyone came down. In my haste, I didn't make myself anything to eat. I hadn't noticed, but the boys sure did.

Everyone thanked me, and Melissa sent me daggers and I just kindly smiled to her, pretending I hadn't noticed. She was confused, perfect. After breakfast, the boys said they had to start writing again and asked me and Melissa if it was okay that we spent the day together.

As the boys left, I dragged Melissa outside.

"Madison, what as you doing? Where are we going?" she questioned as we tracked into the woods. Her yawning didn't seize, until she fell tithe ground. I had sneakily put sleeping pills into her food. The next step of the plan was going into action. I dragged her body to the river after tying her hands and feet.

I wasn't going to throw her in, but she didn't know that. I simply sat around until she came t consciousness and watched her squirm.

"Madison seriously this isn't funny, stop. Don't you dare roll me into the river." she spoke, panicking. I simply smiled at her.

I took out my phone, and pressed record, making sure to make it look like she was just laying in the grass, and that she didn't know I was recording.

"Stop stealing from us." I demanded. "Why are you anyways?" I questioned, pushing her slightly closer to the river.

"Because Luke is so blind to it, it makes it easy. If it weren't for you..." she trailed off and I turned off the camera, deciding to have a little fun.

I slowly moved her toward the river, then I untied the rope and few it in. I motioned for her to follow me back, and that was all we did. I then threatened her.

"If you don't break up with Luke and get out of our lives, I'll show the boys that video I just took if you admitting stealing. Then you'll be in some trouble. You've been exposed, Melissa." I said triumphantly as she huffed, I had won this time.

As we got back to the house, she packed her stuff up, carefully placing things where they were and returning items. As soon as she was finished, the boys came through the door. Melissa pulled Luke to the side, and in a few minutes she was gone.

I still could expose her, but I think I'll wait. Luke came back looking a bit upset, but you could tell it wasn't much. He was happy right now. We ate dinner together before the boys started talking to me about tour, and how after school ended, we would be going on a huge tour and traveling around.

I wasn't very excited, but I guess it is what it is. Maybe I'll have fun, you never know what's I store when yore with these boys. It's a giant adventure.

•••

*SPONGEBOB NARRATOR*

ONE MONTH LATER

I had said my goodbyes to my friends already, and now as we left the house for a while I was a bit sad. We were going to be around Australia first, and I had invited a few friends to the Sydney show since the boys said it was okay.

We were leaving the only town I had ever known, and I was starting to wonder if I was ready for it. Security made a oath to the bus for the boys, and screaming fans were everywhere. The boys and I weren't on very good terms right now, of a previous fight about tour.

They were fine, but yet again I had caused another problem for the boys and It was honestly starting to depress me.

As the bus left the town of Sydney, I watched quietly hugging my knees to my chest as we drove away.

"Goodbye Sydney. I'll be back." I whispered to myself as the town I grew up in slowly shrunk, along with all my friends and belongings I couldn't bring. I was going to be living out of a suitcase, with four boys on the road.

And as we drove away that afternoon, I'll never forget the dark figure I saw waving to me, before walking away. I'll need forget how small I felt at that moment, knowing that boys didn't want to talk to me. Knowing that everything I had ever known was being ripped away from me. Knowing that I had become a sad person in a month since I had gotten rid of Melissa.

Even my choices were different. I no longer cared much, and I was quiet. Maybe I separated myself from things in fear of losing something or someone I was attached to. But that's what I'm looking for on the tour. The one thing I might be able to find.

Myself.

A/N

This book is officially over! Wow, what a journey we've been through together guys. The sequel is up and I will start updating that soon. It's called 'Touring with 5SOS' and I'm excited to see where that journey takes me.

Thank you for reading this everyone. (: