Seventeen: Oops.

MADISON'S POV

I woke up with a pounding all throughout my head and for a minute, I forget why. That is until I remember the events of early evening and groan; stuffing my face into my pillow. I sigh sitting up and checking the time on my alarm clock since I still don't have my phone. I see that it's only quarter of eight and get out of bed anyways, going downstairs to eat breakfast.

I see a note on the fridge, 'Madison, you can have your phone back on Sunday. Sorry - Luke' apt thats like, a week! Actually, I'm pretty surprised they didn't ask more about that secret passage, and lets not remind them abut it because I'd rather not tell. I decide on having some honey comb cereal and sit in silence at the island in the kitchen. I can't do anything really, but when I'm finished eating I stop and think, where would like put my phone anyways?

That's when I remember. I run up to his room and since it's only about 8, he's asleep. I pull open his bedside drawers and see nothing, so I pull out the bottom one and- WHAT IS THAT?! Oh it's just a wrapper to... Never mind, I'll look somewhere else for my phone. At least they aren't used. I rush down and into the game room and check Luke's game cubby. His is up top so I can't really see anything, just feel.

I only feel his game controller, until my hand grazes something and I pull it closer. My phone! He's not very good at hiding things, I could do better. I quickly text Lacey and Brianna asking if they can meet me at the park in one hour. They're the ones I'm the closest too anyways.

[From: Lacey:D]

'Can't, visiting grandparents! Maybe tomorrow?'

I sigh and quickly respond with a 'yeah, tomorrow' as my phone beeps again.

[From: Briiiii<3]

'Sure, see you soon!xoxo'

I laugh and put my phone back where it was and running upstairs to take a shower and get ready, but I don't pass Luke's room. I find myself staring at his door before going in and taking his phone. If I can't have mine, he can't have his. I turn it off and slip it into my pocket leaving him a note. 'If I can't have my phone, you definitely can't have yours. You still haven't seen my face(-: -Maddie' and leave it where his phone was.

I hop into my cold shower and sigh at the feeling. Most people like warm showers, but cold showers wake me up and you feel refreshed. They wakeup the muscles in your body. I usually take hot showers at night. I quickly wash my hair and body before jumping out of the shower and seeing I still have a half hour which makes my body relax a bit. I sort through my mass closet of clothes until I find something.

I end up wearing a pair of a pair of acid washed high wasted shorts, and one of Luke's plain black shirts and one of Michael's flannels with the sleeves rolled up. The shirts are long on me but that's okay, they're comfy and I don't feel like dressing up, I'm going to the park with a friend. I decide on no makeup or anything and just slip on my black vans. I go down to the kitchen and leave a sticky note on the fridge just like Luke did for me.

'Gone out, can't get to me because I don't have my phone, oops. -Madison :-)' and head out the door walking down the street. I hid Luke's phone in such an easy spot, but he'll never find it. Actually, it's not even hidden really, it's in my closet sitting between a pair of my shoes. I can see the park from here, it's about two minutes away and I see Brianna sitting on the swings.

"Madison! What happened to your face?" someone shouts, uh oh. I forgot, paps will be around me now and I probably should've covered this up the slightest, it looks terrible. I just shrug ignoring the reporter.

"Madison! Did one of the boys hurt you?" I bite my lip and try to keep walking but I'm surrounded.

"Madison! What's going on behind those walls?" I stand there looking at all the cameras around me and hearing all the clicks. I try to backup, and only see a bush. They're coming closer to me and I don't answer any of the questions the ask, and thats when I burst through the crowd and take off running. Bri sees me and I wave, I think she understands she needs to wait.

I eventually come up to that cafe the girls took me too and run inside, bumping into James. "Im so sorr- James?" I question, catching my breath. He smiles at me and chuckles at my state.

"Here let me get you some water." he says and retreats to the kitchen coming back with a big glass of water and I chug it down, him laughing.

"What happened to your face?" he questions and I bite my lip.

"It's a long story, thanks for the water, but I'm meeting someone at the park. I'll text you sometime okay?" I ask and smile, running out.

"I'll be waiting!" he yells and winks at me and I laugh jogging to the park. It sucks because I don't have my phone and I can't text anyone or do anything really. I see the park come io view again and I don't see any paps so I stroll right in and take my seat next to Brianna who just looks t my face shocked.

"Fun with the paps?" she smiles and I nod and laugh. "What happened to your face?" she asks and I explain the whole story, from when they left and how I said by to the 1D boys and how I told Luke no and he elbowed me in the face.

"So I snuck on my phone to text you and then grounded Luke from his while he was asleep." I finish laughing. She joins in the laughter with me and then we're both just laughing for no reason, just because the other is laughing now. it's quite a scene, and we get weird looks from people nearby. We eventually do stop laughing and then let out a big sigh.

I look and see the boys driving by and we run and hide in the kids playground laughing. "They don't know where I am, I haven't talked to any of them since Luke did this." I say pointing to my eye and she nods.

"I wouldn't either, I wouldn't feel like talking to any of them. Even if I do love them." she says and we talk for another while before she has to go home for dinner, because well its 6 pm now. We met around 9:30 and have been here all day. We actually had a great time together and agreed maybe sometime soon to meet at the little cafe.

Brianna and I have actually gotten really close. I come upon the house and sneak in the back door, only to see all of the boys in the kitchen. Maybe I should've gone in the front door, I would've had time to run upstairs. The boys heads all snap to me and I shrug innocently and run around the other way, hoping to make it to the stairs in time but I see Ashton and Luke standing there and Michael and Calum are blocking me the other way.

I'm scooped up into Calum's arms and sign in defeat, there's four against one here and that was not fair at all actually. All four if them sit across from me and examine my face, taking in the condition of it and Michael even lets out a low whistle. Luke just looks away, anywhere but me and the boys actually.

"We have s many things to talk to you about Madison!" Ashton shouts causing me to flinch back and cover my ears and he smiles guiltily.

"First of all, where were you all day?" Calum asks and I look away and just shrug. I'm still not going to talk to them. "Mads answer us." Michael says with a sigh. I shrug again looking straight at them. "Madison!" Ashton shouts at me.

"With a friend okay!?" I shout making them flinch now. "Maybe if i had my phone you could call me." I snap and this time they look away. I don't know why I'm mad at the rest of the boys actually, but right now I just don't want to talk to them and it may be the fact that they didn't try to stick up for me.

"Also, you need to give me back my phone actually." Luke speaks, looking straight at me and I look him dead in the eyes. "No, have you seen my face? All I did was help the one direction boys and pull some harmless pranks." I say standing up and Calum grabs my left wrist.

"Don't touch me." I snarl and he doesn't release his grip. Okay, I know they told me not to swear but at this point I don't care. "I said, don't. Fucking. Touch. Me." and then I slap his face so hard it turns to the side. I'm not taking this from them and you never, let any man lay hands on you. Calum looks at me with a hurt expression and the rest of the boys look shocked. I walk away leaving all four of them down there and Calum with a handprint on his face.

Oops. That got a bit out of hand, maybe I have anger issues. I go outside on the front steps and just scream before going inside to lay on my bed with my laptop.

A/N

Honestly, I don't know why I do this and don't tell me she is over reacting because for all you know she could be pmsing haha. But seriously shes never trusted anyone before and all of that so don't judge her haha. Anyways, I love you all so much all of you are beautiful :-)

Leave a comment I loveeeee reading your comments you're al just the sweetest things