Fourty-Six: Child's Play

MADISON'S POV

I walk into school with a hungover Michael and Brianna, Michael still confused as to what happened. He's also been really proactive, like I'm his baby sister do something, ever since he found out we were cousins.

We split up, and hang posters all up around the school, and Michael leaves saying goodbye, as kids fill the halls examine the posters hung up.

The thought of last night hasn't left my mind. I've been trying to think of reasons why Luke would kiss me, and I can't. Yes, I understand he was drunk, but drunk people don't just go around doing that.

I see Lacey walk into the hall, and glare at the posters of me hung up. That's enough to bring a smirk to my bright red lips, but not enough to shake the that's from my head.

I cringe at the memory of his stubble on my chin. Honestly, I don't know if i should ask him about it. I might, but I don't want to bring it up really.

I sigh, as I make my way to my seat as the bell rings, with that one thought on my mind.

•••

I leave class early, and go to meet Calum and Ashton in the cafeteria. They're helping me set up the cookie baskets and I'm putting notes in each of them. I also made sure it was only them coming, and not Luke. Michael already helped me today though.

I also figured out that the reason Lacey was upset is because she's running too. But oh well, she can deal.

I make sure each table has a note and a basket, as the lunch bell rings and they leave, and I take my seat at my usual table, with Brianna. People see the baskets and look confused, grabbing the notes.

Most of the notes have a 'Madison for the Win' in them along with a 'have a sweet lunch' as well. They also have a red kiss, as I'm the only one with red lipstick. The usual people file in to the table, including Josh, Cece, Harmony, Greg, and Matt. We've all grown pretty close actually, just not outside school.

Lacey slams her hand down on the table, along with one of my cookies.

"Listen Madison, this isn't Childs Play. I will win, I always win. Just watch your back." she leaves and I scoff, continuing lunch with a sigh. Some people need to grow up.

•••

I walk into the front door, because the air cast has gotten easier. I look to see Michael and Luke in the kitchen, and Ashton and Calum in the living room. I sigh, making my way into the kitchen to get some water and cheez it's, and Ashton and Calum come in too.

I have a feeling this is a interrogation, and I eat my cheez it's silently. I put my bag on the table, going onto the patio. The boys follow me and I sigh, knowing that it's coming.

"Madison, what happened?" Ashton asks. Sitting next to me. Luke on my other side, Calum and Michael across from me.

"Mads, what did I do?" Luke asks, putting his hand on my thigh and I awkwardly shuffle it off.

"Maddie, c'mon." Luke speaks again. He's always had the temper, and you think that would be any of the other boys but no, it's Luke. I cringe looking at the stubble on his chin, and his pink lips, changing to looking at my feet.

"Madison." he sighs. "Please, I don't know what I did, I was drunk. All I know is that Calum sent me into your room because Bear pissed on my bed." i huff, looking at my vans.

"Madison, we can't do anything if you don't tell us." Michael joins. I don't want to talk about it, because that means remembering it.

Remembering his lips forcing onto mine, trying to open my mouth. The stubble grazing my chin, his pout and cuddles. None of it. I shiver at the thoughts and the boys give me pleading looks.

"HeFuckingKissedMeLastNigntAfterCalumSentHimIn." I say, in one breath.

"What?!" the boys shout in unison, looking over to Luke who looks shocked and guilty.

A/N

Okay first, I'm really sorry about not updating. I've been busy, i have school, i have stuff to do. Also about what's happened in the story, and I'm sorry if some if you don't like it anymore.

Second, guys you have to understand that begging me for updates and being like "OH MY GOD UPDATE NOW" doesn't help. I have to do stuff and that's honestly really rude in my opinion, I know I haven't update don't have to tell me. I want to update, but I couldn't. Sorry if this sounded rude its just kind of annoying.

Third, thank you guys so much for almost 40k reads! I never thought I would make it this far, honest. I never thought anyone would read my stories or anything and like them, and want me to update them. I've never had a reason to update, but now I have you guys. You're all pretty rad tbh, and I wish I could meet you guys.

Oh! I wanted to know how many of you want Luke and Madison together because wow that happened last chapter and I was rlly confused that you guys wanted them together, so comment yay or nay (ha I'm weird)

No recommendation today, sorry babes! I might update again later *hint hint, wink wink.* but now I'm getting pizza, see ya! (-: