Ten: Sleepover

MADISON'S POV

Those two days of waiting until Friday, were completely boring. It felt like a week. Literally, I pretty much sat around unless we were out getting things. The first day, we went shopping for groceries and activities and a few other things. I literally sat around besides doing that. The day after I started to setup a few things and have the boys my own personally cleaning squad. In which I put on instagram. I also put a video of our bubble fight on keek. We seem to throw everything at one another in the house.

The boys insisted on getting ten boxes of pizza, even though I assured the most we would need would be like, three. But I guess its okay. I set up like, 800 different big glass bowls throughout the house. I filled them all with different candies. I'm eating peanut butter M&M's out of one right now waiting for people to show up. They're not supposed to be here for another ten minutes but, I have nothing else to do.

I tap my fingers along the windowsill and hum to the rhythm of 'Sweater Weather' by The Neighborhood. Music from my phone blasting though my room while on my laptop was pretty much all that I did. I have the radio playing in the kitchen but if we're being honest, they don't play anything good on it.

I see a car pull up and cross my fingers hoping its Lacey. She said I met all of the girls at the mall, but I don't actually know them. I've also been texting Lacey a lot lately. I see a girl with dark wavy hair get out and sigh because I haven't officially met her. I remember her name is Stacey but that's about all I know. She sits on the step with her bag instead of coming in.

I see Lacey get out of a car and she smiles, admiring the house. Then she waves to Stacey and she stands up as they both knock on the door together. It makes sense that she would wait for Lacey, we really don't know each other. I open the door to reveal two smiling faces and hug Lacey and wave to Stacey. I step aside letting them in. That's when the boys come downstairs and I groan causing the girls to giggle

"I'm Lacey and this is Stacey." ha their names rhyme. They look like they're trying not to explode and the boys can tell, so they pull them both in for hugs and I'm pretty sure that they try not to burst into pieces then.

"Well you obviously know us, we can't wait to show you her baby pictures!" Michael gushes and I sigh, shaking my head. These boys are definitely something else.

"You don't even baby pictures of me!" I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. They're only trying to embarrass me, which won't work. They have nothing on me considering there is literally nothing of me. Well, nothing kept of me until now. I see the girls eating peanut butter M&M's trying not to scream from meeting to boys. Another knock comes from the door and I open it to reveal everyone else. Did they all wait for each other or rode together or something? I move aside and wave them in. They all look sweet.

"Welcome to our home. Me casa est tou casa." (A/N idk how to spell it sorry😂) the girls just stop in their tracks at the boys. I sigh and shake my head. They're being so formal and its weird. Why are the boys still here anyways? Of course, the boys hug all the girls and at this point, I think they're trying to kill them.

"Okay, you hugged everyone, now go to like, somewhere but here. You're going to kill them." I wave them out and they just laugh, going into the living room. Good, they're gone. I smile at everyone and wave them into the kitchen to follow me.

"Leave your bags out front, we'll get them when we go upstairs." everyone literally drops their bags and follows me. They see the pizza and everyone runs towards it. It's separated into three piles, pepperoni, cheese, and bacon. Because bacon is the best. I should turn the radio up louder. Apparently, someone has the same idea as me, except they put in a cd.

The girls recognize the song. I'm guessing it's a 5SOS song and I'm pretty sure I have it on my phone. The girls start shouting the lyrics, and I even somewhat know them so I do my best to sing along. I run over the the stereo and blast it enough that the m&m bowls shake. We laugh and jump around and sing and eat pizza. I know just about everyone's names I think somwe dnt exactly need to meet each other anyways.

"I'm so sick of waiting 'til I'm eighteen!" we scream, ending the boys cover. Honestly, I don't know these songs very well but I should learn them. They aren't half bad, but they aren't my style either. The girls seem to love them though. We sing and dance for another good half hour before going upstairs to my bedroom to change and set things up.

"Oh my god I love your room! The paint is so cool too" everyone looks around in awe. I can't blame them, I do that too.

"Thanks. The boys surprised me with it. The paint was my idea." I smile. We all talk for a while until I hear someone shout something, "She has a walk in closet!" and everyone rushes towards it. I get up and see everyone looking through all of my clothes and to be quite honest, I do t even know what's in there. The boys bought it all without my consent, but that's okay.

"The boys bought all of that, I don't even know what's in there." I shrug and they gasp. They stare at me with wide eyes.

"You mean you don't even know what clothes you have?!" they look at me in shock and I just shake my head slowly. I don't see the big deal, I mean I they didn't ask me for anything they just bought it. It was too much to look through if I'm being honest. They should've just bought the mall, that would've been easier.

"Well, we're definitely picking out the clothes you wear. You should model the, for us later!" they smirk and I sigh. That's not happening.

"You can pick out my clothes, but you will not make me model." I huff and cross my arms like the stubborn person I am. They sigh and start sorting through clothes until they pull out a bikini. Of course the boys bought me those. That's actually a little weird if you think about it, your so called 'dads' buying you bikinis. Either way.

I take in the bikini and it's a bright blue that's ruffled on top and then the bottoms are plain. It's kind of cute, if I actually wore bikini's that is. They hand it to me and leave the room, leaving me to change. I sit and slip on the bikini and look at myself in the full length mirror. It's not revealing, and it shows my curves really well. But it also shows my things and stomach very well. I'm not too fond of that part.

As soon as instep out the door, I see the other girls have changed into their bikinis already and eyes turn to me as I walk out. "That looks amazing on you!" I get compliments and can feel my cheeks heating up. I thank them and send compliments back to most of them. "Let's go to the pool!" I shout and we rush downstairs and through the living room and I crash into someone, falling on top of them. Of course.

I look to see its Luke and I instantly get up, brushing it off. He glares at me, not a playful glare though. He scoffs and stands up. Brushing his pants off and going over to the couch. "Watch where you're going Lip Ring." I mumble and walk away. We still don't exactly get along with each other very well.

Everyone ignored what happened earlier, which I'm very glad about. I don't think I want to be answering a billion questions on what happened back there. Frankly, it's none of their business either way. Not to be rude though, its just something personal. That's another thing that I won't be getting much of, privacy.

"Cannonball!" we all run forwards and jump in, resurfacing and laughing. These girls are really fun, I need to get their numbers before anyone leaves.

"Where are you going to school in the fall? We all go to the same school." Brianna asks, oh wait do I know?

"I don't even know. I haven't even thought of school or what's happening." I answer as I push myself out of the pool to go to the water slide.

"Really? Are you being home schooled? The boys don't start another tour until summer." I contemplate on what I want to do, and I'm pretty sure I want to go to school with them. I just shrug and we talk for a while about mindless things and laugh and I realize at these are the type of people I'll be with. These are my friends. Right?

A/N

Sorry about the ending anyways. Also, sorry for anyone who had to wait for this because I got comments asking to update omg what. I was out of town visiting family, with terrible connection because it's like the middle of nowhere:-) night