Fourty-Five: Excuse you?

MADISON'S POV

It was Thursday night and I currently had Bear sitting on my lap as I made posters. I know I should be sleeping, but I really need to win this. Brianna told me that it would be a great position, but she couldn't do it because she had stage fright.

Class president is something I never considered, but honestly it sounds really cool. So I had to get like transparent paper and stuff for the printer, I ordered buttons, and right now I'm making posters to hand around the school. Also, I was already putting cookies on each table tomorrow for phase two.

But now, I'll put in flyers that I printed out with the cookie basket. I also had to make hand written letters to put on tables but that's okay. I signed all of the letters with a kiss, because I'm the only person in school that wears bright red lipstick. Everyone will know it was me.

I write 'Madison For The Win' on the last poster and glue on my picture and sigh in content. Just as my door opens and I see Calum standing there.

"Why are you still awake?" I shrug. "Anyways, since it was your dog that apparently peed on Luke's bed earlier, you get to deal with a sleepy drunk Luke in your room. Have fun." Calum says, pushing a lanky blonde boy in. Yeah, Luke and Michael got wasted tonight at a club.

At night, Luke sleeps shirtless with plaid pants on. His hair isn't spiked, but padded down. He looks like one giant kid and I will have to yell at Calum in the morning for leaving me with anyone but Luke.

"Hi Maddie." Luke giggles, slowly walking over to me."Cal said I'm sleeping in here tonight." he hugs his pillow to his chest and smiles at me and I sigh.

"Sure, whatever." I get up and lay in my bed, coving up as I feel Luke get in and I huff. That's when he wraps an arm around me."Uh, Luke?" he hums, playing with my hair. I open my eyes and he just smiles at me, lovingly?

Drunk Luke, is a confusing Luke. Ugh, I wish he would leave. I try to ignore Luke staring at me and sleep, and I can't turn around because he's holding me to face him.

"Why are you holding me?" I question. Still no response, just a hum from his smiling face. This is honestly getting really creepy, and maybe I'll go sleep with a drunk Michael.

Luke smiles, and the next thing I know, his lips are on mine.

I shove him off immediately. That was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced. Even if theres no legal status, he's not related to me, we're just living in the same house, that was fucking weird.

I freak out as I jump out of my bed and he frowns.

"Excuse you?" I whisper shout at him. He still only hums and I groan, as he slowly falls asleep on my bed and I grab a pillow and leave.

That was not okay, I don't even know why he did that, but I am fuming. I feel violated. I go into the downstairs bathroom and rinse my mouth out with hot water, before retreating to the couch. It takes me a while, but I finally fall asleep.

It feels like I only slept five minutes as a hungover Michael wakes me up, Calum making coffee in the kitchen. I huff, tired from my lack of sleep last night. That was a long night, and I'm positive it wasn't a dream.

"Why are you down here?" Michael asks, trying to block out the sun.

"Ask Calum, and then talk to Luke. See if he remembers anything." I say, making my way upstairs with this stupid cast on my foot, before slamming my door shut. Thank god Luke left.

A/N

Idk how I feel about this chapter and I'm hella sorry this happened but technically they have no connection so it's not like wrong I guess? But he was drunk and omf this chapter took a turn for the worst i don't even know why Luke went into her room none of this was supposed to happen haha

ROTC: Graffiti by vvinterfell is👌

Ew school tomorrow