academy

Raku p.o.v
I was sitting in class reading as usual waiting for school to start. A tap was felt on my shoulder making me lookup. "Hey, Shikamaru. What do you need?" I said quietly.

"Where's your idiotic brother?" He asked.

"For one he's not idiotic he is just being himself. And two I have no idea, he left early this morning." I told him. He sighed and went to sit down next to Choji. I went back to my book when someone burst through the door.

I glanced up before sighing. Sakura and Ino were at it again. I snapped my book shut making a few people go quiet. I never snap my book shut unless I'm irritated. Sasuke looked at me and looked out the window again. "First!" The girls yelled in unison.

"Don't lie billboard brow I was a split second before you!" Ino yelled.

"Yeah right, Ino pig I was half a centimeter in front of you!" Sakura coiled back.

I rubbed my temple with my thumb and index finger trying to shut them out. I eventually did and opened my book to where I read off. "The flying thunder god technique was made by the second Hokage, Tobirama, but it was later perfected by the fourth. To master the technique you must do three steps that are tricky to most." I read inside my head.

"I guess Naruto won't mind if I. practice this after school" I murmured to myself.
I marked my page when I saw Iruka come through the door with Naruto tied up. I closed the book I had and slipped into my ninja pouch. Naruto glanced up and saw me. "Raku help me!" He said.

Iruka looked at me seeing my annoyed look. He looked back at Naruto and yelled "Naruto I'm at the end of my rope! You've failed the academy three times and if you don't pass that will be four!".

"And since you were gone all day then we will review the transformation Jutsu!" He said making everyone but me groan. 'this will be a good practice' I thought. I stood up and got in line with everyone else. Iruka called names and people went and showed their transformation skills.

Some were sloppy, some were good but needed work. "Sakura Haruno." He read off. "Great job Naruto. Now we're paying for your screw-ups!" Ino yelled at my brother. I glared at her making her shut up. When Sakura was done she yelled, "did you see that Sasuke!". I don't know what these girls see in him.

"Sasuke Uchiha," Iruka said. He went up and did quick hand signs. He transformed into Iruka perfectly. You wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't Iruka but his chakra was completely different.

"Good you transformed into me," Iruka said.

"Naruto Uzumaki," Iruka said. Naruto went up and yelled, "here we go!" And before I could stop him he did his sexy Jutsu. Iruka got a nose bleed and flew back onto the ground. I was beyond annoyed at this point and my hair began to float up. I stomped over to Naruto and hit him over his head. He fell to the ground and transformed back.

"Haha, I got sensei Iruka with my sexy Jutsu!" Naruto said breaking down laughing.

Iruka shot up and started lecturing Naruto. I sighed and opened my book again reading it. "The first step is to create your teleporting seal. This usually takes a while to perfect it since not many know seals" I murmured.

"What was that Raku?" Iruka asked. I noticed I read it out loud and quietly whispered "nothing sensei just going over the ninja rules again."

"Ok then." He said and we finished up the test quickly. He reminded us we had the test to graduate tomorrow and to practice tonight. We all nodded and we were dismissed. Naruto ran down the halls quickly before leaving in the direction of the training grounds. I walked slowly unlike him while reading my book.

I heard people whispering behind me about me. "Who has red hair like that it's so unnatural."

"I know it's ugly too."

"Who can read that much, it's so weird."

"I know right, she has a new book every day."

These were normal comments but I have usually subsided with them but they got to me today for some reason. I stopped walking and paused my reading. My eyes weld up with tears and I turned around mad, not upset. My hair flew up like it would when I was mad. I heard someone else whisper about my hair. They looked at me and glared. "Tomato!" They yelled pointing at me. Soon other kids joined in and made a circle around me doing it.

I tried to keep my breathing under control but I couldn't. I grabbed a kid and threw him down the hall. The others backed away seeing my now firey hair. They ran down the hall while the one I threw chucked a shuriken at my hair. It cut some of it and I watched it fall to the ground.

"You can make fun of me but you never cut or touch my hair!" I screamed at the kid. He backed away in fear before running. "You better run!" I screamed before realizing how loud I had gotten.

I immediately covered my mouth and my body flickered to the training grounds. I have never been that loud. Hopefully, I never see those kids again. I sighed and sat down in the middle of the training field. I began meditating to have my chakra steady. After an hour I stood up. I felt the movement of wind around me even if it was very faint.

I grabbed a kunai and closed my eyes. I had set up targets a day ago for this. I heard a very faint creak and shot the kunai that way. I grabbed several more and held them in my fingers. I jumped in the sky and twirled around throwing the kunai and two at a time. I heard them hit off each other then land in wood.

I turned around and looked at the targets. Everyone was in the middle circle. Bullseye. I smiled and went to collect them quickly. Suddenly I felt an extremely faint, but strong chakra. Quickly I had concealed my chakra. I moved quickly and quietly holding a kunai in my hand. I stopped when I saw a black figure. It was a man wearing a cloak with red clouds on it.

I analyzed the person more and saw that it was, what looked like to be Itachi Uchiha. It was better not to tell Sasuke about him being here but the Hokage instead. Suddenly his head snapped in my direction but I had body flickered to the Hokage's office.