Train her and battle

I hurried to the hyuuga compund and knocked on the door. Someone answered and they looked mad that I was there.

"What are you doing here you foolish girl." They said.

"I was sent here by tsunade." I said.

They looked me up and down before glaring.

"Your not the right girl." They said closing trying to close the door.

I caught it with my hand. "Are you testing us little girl." They questioned.

"I may have been gone for a long time but that doesn't mean I haven't lost any strength." I said pushing the door open way more. 

"Besides. Isn't it rude not to ask a name." I said standing in the doorway.

"Whatever. What is your name?" They questioned.

"Raku uzamaki. Now if I may." I said walking past them into the compound. They looked at me but of course did nothing to stop me.

I walked to the main house and took my shoes off before knocking. Someone opened it and let me in. It's been a while since I've last been in here. I traced the hallway as I walked. I soon came to his office door.

I took a deep breathe. Before I could knock I heard a come in. My hand went to the door but I paused. Slowly I opened the door to his office.

I walked in and too my surprise Hinata, Neji, and hitashi. (It's been a while so I'm not 100 on his name :P) were all there.

"Seems you really are back. You've grown. Now business is business. Hanabi is getting older which means she needs people to train her. I'll be busy for the next few months which means I need a trainer." Hitashi said in a rush.

"I've decided on you raku. Neji and Hinata shall be training together. I finished discussion earlier." He finished.

"Uncle if may ask. Why do you want someone put of the hyuuga clan to train one of the heads child." Neji said.

My eye twitched. "If your calling me weak I'd like to see you last a minute in a match with me." I said crossing my arms glaring sharply at Neji.

"I'd like to see you try and defeat me." Neji said.

"Well then..how about we do this at the training grounds then." I said stepping in his direction.

"Your on. But why not here." Neji questioned me.

"I don't feel like destroying the hyuuga compound." I said walking out of hitashis door.

I body flickered to the training grounds and waited. Ten minutes later neji showed up. "Took you long enough." I said pushing my self off the tree I was leaning on.

"Now before we being. I have to do something. Don't want the training ground to you know." I said making and explosion signature with my hand.

Neji rolled his eyes at me before letting me do what I needed. I took my gloves off and ran two fingers from my palm up to my shoulder. Then I used my other two fingers to go from my other shoulder down to the other palm. I felt my chakra levels go lower. That's better.

"Alright." I said putting my gloves back on.

"What did you even do?" Neji asked.

"Lowered my chakra levels. One of my specialties now." I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"Now. Let's see how long you can last." I said smiling.

"You should be afraid." Neji said getting in position.

"I've learned not to be anymore. Fear brings horrible things." I said to Neji.

He looked at me in slight confusion before charging with an attack. He activated his Byakugan and threw his hand at one of my chakra points. He hit it but nothing happened. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it back.

He tried to kick me and threw a punch thinking I was more focused on the kick. I still have his wrist for a reason. I monivered myself so I wouldn't flip with him and threw neji over my shoulder. He slid across the training ground and stopped close to a tree.

I slammed myself on the ground and dug my hands into the ground.

"What. Upset it didn't work." Neji said.

I barely heard him. That was nothing. "Earth mind. Dirt control." I said snapping my eyes open. I raised my hand slowly building the dirt up. I stood up and there was grams of dirt all around Neji. He hadn't noticed them.

I clapped me hands loudly and dirt hit neji like a hurricane. Scratchs appeared on his face and his clothes were slightly cut. I released the jutsu and threw a kunai at a tree by Neji.

"Your aim is bad." He said bluntly. He came running quickly. He was a foot in front of me. That's when I teleported to the kunai and released my chakra chains. They caught his wrist and ankles making him stuck in place.

He tried to break free but couldn't. I pointed my finger at him and a stream of air flew from it. It was sent to a part of his body you can knock someone out with. It tightend on it and he passed out.

I released him and stood there. I laughed slightly and walked over to him. I sat down by him and took my gloves off healing his face. I guess I'll leave him here then. I stood up and put my gloves on leaving. Just in case I put a protective seal around him.

I did it guys!!!!! I got a chapter out! Yay! Hope you enjoyed! I'm gonna try and get things out quicker but you know schools a bitch.