Karin Uzumaki huh?

We rushed down the stairs and found a man holding a kunai to a women's throat. "Where is she! I know she's here!" The man yelled.

I walked down the stairs with Sakura and we stopped at the end of them. "Sir, please let the woman go. Let's sort this out. No one has to get hurt." I said walking forward carefully.

"You! You are here!" The man said shoving the woman to the ground.

Oh you have got to be kidding me. "Sir. What do you want from me?" I asked him.

"You killed my sister! And your gonna pay for that! She was all I had left!" He yelled running at me slashing his kunai violently.

I stood there waiting. The man was about to cut me when he was launched across the room. "Let's not destroy the place." I said rolling my eyes.

I grabbed the man as I was walking out of the hotel. I walked away from the buildings dragging the man. He was trying to get out of my grip but no luck.

I made it to an area a but outside of suna and threw the man on the ground. "Now. Explanation is in order." I said to him.

"You know what you did you bitch! You killed my sister! Right in front of me too!" He yelled at me tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I...I don't know what your talking about." I told him not remembering anything.

"Of course you do! I was just a kid! That's why now that I'm older and stronger I can finally kill you!" He yelled once more.

"Sir...I don't remember doing that. I'm sure I would've." I whispered at him.

"Stop playing dumb! I know your Karin uzumaki! You killed my little sister!" He screamed running at me.

I froze up. Another uzumaki? He went to hit me but someone's hand caught his.

"Who Karin?" A voice came. Naruto's.

"Naruto let him go. Let him do what he must." I ordered. Naruto released the man and he came at me. Sending jutsu after jutsu at me.

Yes it hurt but nothing I can't handle. I stood there till he stopped.

"Let it sink in!!" The man huffed out.

"By the way...I'm not Karin..I'm raku." I said healing myself.

"Here let me." Sakura said.

"I've got it Sakura." I said walking away from the man.

"We've got a mission remember. Let's go collect what we need to." I told them walking back into the village.

So I've noticed that the chapters are getting shorter and shorter and it's because I don't want the book to end as fast as it will and y'all are gonna kill me with it but there's gonna be a few time skips around the war since I don't really remember it and I don't wanna watch three hundred episodes again so I'm jumping around it. Now! As I am on summer break I promised to be working on this story much more but I'm most likely moving soon so I will be working on the next four chapters before publishing. Please be patient a bit more but here's this for you guys.