home

*Time skip* (four years, no one found her or has heard from her!)

I was ready to go home. My mind had been cleared and I felt this strong urge to be home now. I had gotten taller and matured. Physically and mentally.

More jutsus in my mind. More medical knowlege. I can heal myself by focusing on a spot and not using my hands. That of course doesnt mean I don't know how to do hand medical jutsu. I do! And poision cures are my strongest point. After all I was in the forest a lot.

I had all my bags packed and I was ready to go. I went and said bye to everyone and soon I was on my way. I had eventually learned my brother had left in the time I was gone and had returned as well. I felt behind everyone but there's that part of me that told me everyone was right on the same level.

A day of travel later and I was in front of the village gates. My clothes had changed though so let me catch you up. Due to the way my body had grown I had to change my clothes..

My top is naval blue and stopped right at my shorts. No sleeves of course! My black leather gloves had gotten torn up while training so I got new ones. Fingerless! My shorts were grey with fishnet leggings to protect my legs a bit. Knee high ninja shoes stood strong of course. That's about it besides me wearing my hair down. It's shoulder length and light curls/wavy.

I took a step into the village and was stopped. "Proof of identity." A guard said.

"Oh! Of course!" I said smiling and grabbing my badge from my back pocket. I opened it and showed my i.d. It's a bit out of date seeing as I don't look at all like before. "Hmm... Okay. You better get that updated." He said staring at me deeply before going back to work.

I nodded and continued on my way. I walked all the way to the hokages office. I heard about his death and wouldn't leave my room for days. I eventually learned a new hokage was here and got in contact with her. She knew who I was and said to head straight to the office when I returned.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. I opened the door and stood there. My brother and his team was there. "Hello. And welcome back." I heard the hokage say.

"It's good to be back." I said kakashi's team looking at me.

"Granny Tsunade! Who's that?" Naruto asked tsunade I assumed.

"Naruto be nice! You should know her after all!" She yelled punching his head.

"Haha..ha.." I laughed akwardly.

"He'll remember soon so don't worry. Anyway I have to get my I.d updated." I said handing it to her.

"Wow..you really grew up huh. Okay. Follow shizunai and she'll get your picture taken care of." She said. A woman came forward and took me to a place to get my picture done.

I sat down on the seat and sat up straight and smiled. *Click!* My picture was done.
The picture taker gave me my photo and I was on my way.

I walked back to tsunades place when I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" They yelled running away. I could've swore.. probably not. I entered her office and handed her the picture. She nodded and told me I would have my i.d tomorrow. She sent me off an I decided to go to his house.

I walked through the village people looking at me and whispering confused. My headband was around my arm today! Yay!! I walked down the road and turned. I walked all the way down before turning left then going straight.

I stopped in front of his house. Not one thing had changed. I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. Footsteps were heard and it opened. Hana. "What do you want?" She asked looking at me.