A walk of truth..

"Food is done!" I called out to Hana and kiba.

"It smells so good." Kiba said happily.

"That I can agree on you with." Hana said walking into the kitchen kiba behind her.

I set the plates of food down and set the extra of the food in the middle of the table. "It looks good too! Better than mom's even!" Kiba said excited.

"Just sit down and start eating before it gets cold." I told him.

We all sat down and made sure we had everything. "Thank you for the food." We all said before beginning to eat.

When kiba took a bite of his meat his eyes lit up. "Raku your such a good cook." Kiba said.

"Thanks. But I don't really cook to often." I muttered.

"Well you should. Heck even make some meals for missions for people." Hana said taking another bite out of meat.

"I might." I said beginning to eat. After we finished eating I put the extra food on plates and wrapped them. After putting them in the fridge I went and looked at the sun.

Around 6 ish. Hmm. I should get changed. "I'm gonna go change." I said.

"Want some help?" Kiba asked smirking.

A blush covered my face. "No thank you. Hana watch him." I said glaring at kiba.

"Will do." Hana said glaring at him as well. I took my bag with me to the bathroom and grab my PJ's out. I quickly got changed. Brushing through my hair and pulling it up into a small ponytail I put my clothes into my bag and my hairbrush too.

I grabbed my toothbrush out and quickly began brushing my teeth. That's when I heard banging from outside the door. It was coming from the living room. What is going on out there.

I grabbed a kunai from my bag. Quickly finishing brushing my teeth I put my toothbrush back in my bag and rinshed my mouth.

I unlocked the door and poked my head out and look down the hall. Nothing. It was silent. I walk cautious to the living room, kunai in hand. I looked around the corner and found kiba out cold on the ground and an angry Hana. Uh..

I put my kunai in my bag. Setting my bag down I walked into the living room. "What happened?" I asked a bit confused.

"I don't really want to talk about it." Hana said stomping to her room.

Alright. I walked over to where a knocked out kiba was and crouched down. I poked his cheek and his eyebrows scrunched up.

I did it again and his eyes opened a bit. "Wanna go for a quick walk?" I asked him. He grumbled before sitting up. Akamaru barked happily.

"Looks like we're going for a walk!" I said smiling.

Kiba nodded and stood up. "You shouldn't have changed. Your exposing to much skin." He told me.

"I'm literally wearing shorts and a t-shirt. It's not like I'm wearing just my bra and shorts" I said rolling my eyes. (Spanx aka cheer shorts :/ )

He rolled his eyes too and stood up. He left the living room and came back a few minutes later with a hoodie. He handed it to me. "Really." I said eyebrow raised looking at him.

"Yes." He said looking at me directly in the eye in his best serious tone.

"Alright." I said. Quickly I slipped it on. I stood up and it went to my knees. "It's so baggy on me." I said raising my hands up. You couldn't even see them! They were in the sleeves.