Help

** WARNING!! This chapter involves self-harm so if you don't like blood or self harm the next 7 paragraphs!!**

It had been a week since we had gotten our teams and Naruto had graduated. He was on a different squad from me with Sasuke and Sakura. I was on a team with Kiba, Hinata, and shino. Naruto was out on a return mission and I had a break day.

I was at home right now and my mind was elsewhere. I stood up from where I was and headed to the bathroom with a kunai. I began the shower so in case Naruto came home suddenly he would think I was showering. My mind suddenly went blank. This happens from time to time but it's never been like this before.

I clutched the kunai hard making my fingers turn a pale white. My breath shook and I raised the kunai. I sliced across my arm making a cut show up. Blood dripped from it but I ignored it and continued. My arm was covered in blood and I felt like... I don't know....happy? Sad? Angry? These emotions were racing through my head.

I cleaned my cuts and wrapped them with bandages before moving to my stomach... The words of the bullies and thoughts in my head raced so quickly. Tears slipped from my eyes as I remember the day Naruto was homesick. That was the day my bullies ganged up on me. They dragged me into an alleyway and began hurting me. They kicked me, scratched me, and cut me. By the end of the day, I was covered in deep purple bruises. Cuts were all over my arms but I had covered them up so no one noticed.

The sensei I had at the time questioned the bandages and bruises but I just said I was training hard last night. They left it at that. I was so frustrated with myself for not telling anyone. I should've said something. The kunai fell to the ground in a clatter. I choked down a sob but it erupted from my throat. I covered my mouth to keep from anyone hearing even though no one comes into our part of town.

Tears fell at an alarming rate and I didn't know what to do. After a while I was lying on the floor kunai in hand, tear stains on my face, eyes puffy red, and the bandages on my arms were all soaked with blood. I wasn't dead because I was able to see the world still.
My breathing was steady now but I didn't want to get up. I slowly stood up though and clutched the sink. I washed the kunai off and threw it at the wall.

It stuck there and I looked at it. I glared at it and turned my head away. I peeled the bandages off and threw them away. I cleaned my cuts so they wouldn't get infected and redid the bandages. I cleaned the blood that had gone to the floor up and turned the shower off. I took the kunai out of the wall and left the bathroom leaving no evidence of me being in here.

I put the kunai back and just at the moment so one began beating on the door rapidly. It sounded like an emergency so I went and opened the door after slipping a blue jacket on. When I opened it I was tackled into a hug by two people. "Thank goodness your ok!" I heard a voice yell hugging me tighter.

"Geez raku you gave is a heart attack!" So one else said hugging me as well. They eventually let go and I was able to see it was Shika and Kiba.

"What. Why?" I said. They looked at me shocked before turning their faces to confused.

"What do you mean? We came by an hour ago and no one answered the door. We looked all around the village and found no trace of you. We even went to the Hokage and he said he didn't see you!" Kiba said. My eyes faltered a moment and I thought he didn't notice but he did.

After a while, we all left my house and decided to hang out since we hadn't done that in a while. We walked through town and someone smacked right into me not seeing me or me not seeing them. I fell back and I looked to see who it was. Konoharmaru. "Well didn't expect to meet in this way," I said making him get off quickly. I stood up with the help of Kiba.

"Hey! How are you!" He said loudly. I didn't want to tell him so I just said "raku."

He shrugged them walked away. That's when a hawk flew over me and Kiba. "Hey, Shika we need to go. We have a mission." I said. He nodded and let us go. I had left a thunder god kunai in there so I took kibas arm and teleported us there.

The Hokage sat before us and Hinata was there but sensei Kurenai and shino were nowhere in sight. "Hey, Hinata," I said standing next to her. She just waved to me but that was it. She'll loosen up soon enough. When Kurenai and shino showed up we were told our mission. It wasn't too hard just to go help a farmer fix their farm.

We went over there and she told us just to take the roots out and water them. She glared at me but we got to work. Roots weren't that hard but when we got to watering I was a little hesitant. Kurenai seemed to notice this and helped me. "Thanks, sensei!" I said. She nodded smiling and we finished up. Kurenai wrote the report. We walked back to the office and turned the report in. He dismissed us and we left. I teleported to the training grounds and went over to a pond nearby.

I focused chakra to my feet and stepped on to the water. I walked across for a while before I fell in. I resurfaced and was soaked. I focused chakra to my hands and lifted myself. I made sure the was chakra in my feet before setting them down. This time I was able to do it.

I already knew how to climb trees so I thought this would be easy but it's completely different. I shrugged to myself before leaving the water. I let chakra leave my feet and flow through my body. I decided to practice my jutsus for now since I heard the chunnin exams were coming up and there would be a lot of people there.