Blood and emotions..

There's a bit of strong language in this chapter!

It was bloody. Bodies galor and I still hadn't found him. A kunai wizzed twords me and I see stepped to the side of it. I craned my body backwards looking like a spider kinda. Shurikens flew over me. I flipped back up and I ran to where they showed up from.

Feet rushed away. I caught up to the eventually and grabbed their arm. Found ya. I threw them to the ground. Pop! Their shoulder dislocated. Woops..not really. I laughed. "Your insane!" He yelled.

"Maybe...but your worse." I said. I slid my sword off my back and slid it on the ground as I walked to him. He scrambled to get up but with his shoulder dislocated it was kinda hard too do. I swung. He froze.

It stopped a centemeter from his neck. "You answer me and listen. Or your dead meat.." I said staring at him with dark eyes. But also innocent.

"Never! I'll never say anything to a bitch like you!" He yelled kicking.

I jumped and landed behind his head. "Wrong choice of words.." I said pulling my sword back and swung quickly. It cut through his neck. His head flew a few feet away leaving blood flowing from his body. I looked over and smiled a bit. Bit of blood never hurt anyway.

I quickly disposed of all the bodies and went back home. Blood was over my uniform so when I entered tsunades office her eyes widened.

"What the..." She trailed off.

"He's dead." I said throwing a scroll down that had his head sealed in it.

"Interigation will need that so don't unseal it unless you like heads." I said.

"Alright...here's your pay." She said handing me a bag of yen.

"Thanks." I said flickering it of there. I unlocked the door to the old apartment and walked in. He kinda got tidyer. I sighed and went to my room. Stuff changed. Posters are gone, beds bigger, and some weapons are missing. Naruto!

Never mind that I'm too tired. I walked to the bathroom with leggings and a white shirt. I turned the water on and quickly stripped my anbu uniform. I stepped into the water and shivered a bit. But cold water actually looseness the nerves.

Water rolled down my back in small droplets. I scratched dry blood from my arms and it flew down the drain. I washed my hands when the blood was gone from the and found a little bit of blood in it.

(You could say it's a blood bath. Haha... kill me...)

I rinsed my self down quickly and got out wrapping a towel around myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. Scars cover my arms and one on my neck. I rubbed my fingers on it and looked away. That's in the past. You need to forget it.

I got dressed and left the bathroom. I put the towel in my hamper and sat on my bed looking at my hands. I sighed and flopped backwards laying down. What am I gonna do.. I felt my hair and an image came to me.

I met her before Naruto..how crazy. I smiled a bit. She told me to come talk soon. It's been two years. I stood up from my bed and left to the living room. I walked to the door and slipped my shoes on.

A while later I made it to the memorial stone. I ran my hand across their names. Sixteen years since your death huh.

"How's it going dad..mom.." I said smiling a bit.

"So your home then." I heard a voice say making me snap my head around.

Kakashi was there. "I guess." I said leaning on the stone a bit.

"You did grow up. Probably better than your brother." He said.

"Bet I did." I said closing my eyes and listen to the wind.

"You missed a lot..Sasuke getting taken, the hokages funeral, promotions.." he trailed off. I opened my eyes again.

"Was I supposed to come back for that stuff.." I said in a slight harsh tone.

"I'm saying this because no could do anything correctly while you were gone!" He said.

"No one could find you. You vanished off the ninja world! And suddenly your back. You could've atleast told us something before leaving!" He yelled at me kinda upset.

"So no one figured out the reason I left then.." I trailed off looking down. Tears rolled down my face as old memories flew back.

"Why did you leave.." he trailed off in wonder.

"I left because..you know what never mind. No one listens anyway." I said tears getting heaver with every word.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"I SAID NEVERMIND!" I screamed covering my mouth and sinking to the ground sobbing.

"Fine..I'll leave you be.." he said. I heard him walk away. Then his chakra vanished. He's still here...

"Mom...please talk to me." I said. My eyes felt heavy and I entered my mind.

"You called sweetie.." she trailed off.

I ran to her hugging her. "I can't do this.." I said.

"What have I said before. Your a uzamaki and namikaze.. it is in your blood to not give up." She said hugging me back.

"But what about Naruto! He's gonna try and protect me but more people are after him." I said.

"You'll be fine." She said.

"Are you good now?" She asked. I nodded.

"Alright..you can go back now." She said.

"Kay." I said leaving my mind.

I stood up and wiped my face free of tears. "Raku! There you are!" A voice shouted. Kiba.

"Hey. Did you need something." I asked him.

"T-tsunade. S-she needed you." He said out of breath. He eventually caught it.

"Something about the hyuuga needing you." He said. Realization sunk in.

"Fuck......" I trailed off.

"What?" He asked.

"Look! Thanks for telling me! Now I gotta go!" I said rushing off.