The End

Ready your tissues and blankets. This is going to be a rollercoaster of emotions for my readers.

Rushing Raku to the medical tent blood continued to poor from her shoulder.

There was another problem too. Rakus stomach was moving like crazy. Everyone knew she was pregnat but only Kiba knew how far along she was.

They didnt know where he was of course and had ninja looking for him.

Coming back to reality tears began running down Rakus cheeks immediatley. "Why isnt it working?" She asked looking at her shoulder.

A pool of blood was surrounding it right now. "Why isnt what working?" One of ninja asked.

"My medical jutsu. It works everytime." Raku asked still trying to heal herself.

"Raku we need to know how far you are." Sakura asked coming into the tent.

"With the baby?" Raku asked feeling light headed due to blood loss.

"Yes. Hurry please." Sakura said helping to stop the bleeding.

"Six and half months tops. Maybe even seven." Raku said before having a sharp intake.

"The babys in distress. Raku we need to get the baby out of you." Sakura said making Rakus eyes widen.

"No. Sakura I dont want any risks." She told her.

"Raku. Youre wound is causing distress to this baby. If we dont get it out it could kill it." Sakura said making Rakus face distort.

"Sakura its not like I'm dying." She said.

"Kiba!" Someone yelled outside.

It was quiet for a moment while the medical ninja kept working on Rakus shoulder.

They had to do it manually which meant cleaning the wound and stitching it up.

After a moment the tent flap moved back and Kiba was there eyes widened.

"Man youre dirty." Raku said seeing him.

"Says the one covered in blood." He laughed to hide his worry.

"Kiba. I need to talk to you." Sakura said pulling him out of the tent.

"We need to operate on her. The baby is in distress and were afraid it might die if we dont get it out." Sakura told him.

"The baby will be fine." Kiba said going to head back in.

"Look. As Rakus friend I'm telling you let us get this baby out incase of uncertainty." Sakura told him grabbing his arm.

"And as her husband I'm saying no!" Kiba shouted before re-entering the tent.

Looking at Raku her face was pale and sweat drenched it.

"I think shes gone into a forced labor." A medical ninja said.

"We need to get to work now." Sakura said hurrying past Kiba.

"Raku youre going to be just fine. I promise." Sakura said before helping Raku get prepped.

Yelling out in pain Raku gripped the pillow beneath her. "Deep breathes." A medical ninja told her.

Sakura had gone off to help someone else leaving Raku with a few medical ninja.

Kiba was forced back out on a tracking mission so Raku was alone right now. "C'mon another one." A diffrent medical ninja said.

Taking a deep breathe Raku tried pushing again. A surge of pain shot through her body making another cry ring out.

"Youre almost there! One more push." The woman said.