Special!! ~•^•~

This is a special so don't think it's canon! Thanks for 15k reads close to 16k reads!

It was Christmas time and we were all chilling at Kiba and I's house. We had gotten married soon after the battle happened. We had fixed the village but a part of me said that we shouldn't have.

As if another thing would come soon enough. We were all sitting around the coffee table when Naruto flew through the window.

"My window!" I shouted.

"Sorry raku!" Naruto yelled back.

"It's Sakura's fault!" He said pointng fingers.

"Was not!" The pink haired woman outside said.

"Someone fix it before your all dead." I said. I just got the windows done too...

"Someone please fix them! We don't want a repeat of Thanksgiving!" Kiba said shivering.

Naruto started freaking out since he didn't want a repeat of last time.

"Ahh!!!!" He said running around. I grabbed him and slammed him onto the floor.

"Shut it!" I said.

"Whoa. C'mon raku. Chill." Kiba said pulling me of Naruto.

"No! He broke the window! You know I just got it done!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Yip!" I heard a small bark say.

"Puppy's!!" I shouted happily.

Kiba released me and I went and picked up rozu. "Hi sweetie!" I said petting her head. Then there came the rest of the dogs.

saru, shemasu, burufangu, karito, herakuresu, and of course akamaru.

The puppies were born a few days after Kiba and I got married and their now two month old!

Their so cute! I feel bad for rozu since she's the only female. Poor girl. That's why she's mine! Haha! Hinata tried to steal her. But nope I got her back! I sat down by Kiba and they all ran at me.

"It's not fair!" Kiba said.

"What! That I'm their favorite!" I said.

To be honest I know why but hey I ain't saying nothing.

"Sis is it just me or did you get fatter!" Naruto yelled.

"Why you little! You don't say that to a female!" I shouted.

"Ya naruto! For all you know she could just be pregnant!" Sakura yelled.

"There's no way she's pregnant though! I would've known!" Naruto said.

"Okay! So gifts.." I said akwardly.

"Sure!" Sakura said.

Okay let's step back a bit! So the people here are Kiba, Naruto, Sakura, ino, choji, shikamaru, Hinata, shino, kakashi, Yamato, and kurenai!

"Who's first!" I said.

"Ohh! Me! Me!" Naruto said.

"Alright alright. Go ahead." I said.

He grabbed his gift and unwrapped it.

"Yeah! Free ramen for a year!" Naruto said.

"Thanks sis!" He said.

"Your welcome." I said.

"I'll go next." Sakura said grabbing hers.

It went like that for a while before I handed Kiba his.

"You don't have to get me anything. You know that." He said.

"Oh but you want this." I said.

He looked at me confused before he opened it. His eyes widened before screaming like a girl.

"Are you serious!" He said smiling. I nodded.

"Oh my goodness!" He shouted setting it down before picking me up.

"I'm gonna be a father!" Kiba shouted.

"What?!" Everyone else shouted.

I picked the pregnancy test up and showed everyone.

"I'm pregnant." I said smiling.

"Dear Lord help us all." Naruto said.

"And what's that supposed to mean." I said.

"You guys have the biggest attitudeds. This child is gonna have double that!" Naruto shouted.

"Shut up you baka!" I yelled punching his head.

"Raku stop! It's bad for the baby!" Kiba said.

"Yeah I know." I said sighing. I put the test in the box and sat back down. I laid my head on kibas shoulder and looked at everyone. It's nice to know we're all gonna be okay for a while.

But for how long...

Kiba handed me my gift and I looked at him confused.

"Just open it." He said.

I opened it and there was a necklace there. Thing was it was made from the tree kiba and I would always hang out at. It got shattered during the battle thanks to me.

"Thank you!" I said hugging kiba.

"Your welcome." He said kissing my head gently.

I turned around and he put it on. I miss the old days really. "Sis I'm hungry!" Naruto said.

"Yeah yeah." I said getting up.

I went to the kitchen and checked on the food. I turned the oven off and grabbed the turkey. I set it down and checked it.

"I did it! Kiba it's not burnt this time!" I said.

"Yes!" He shouted from the living room.

I cut it up and set it on a plate. I grabbed everything else and set it on the table. A loud grumble was heard.

"Naruto was that your stomach." I asked.

"Maybe.." he trailed off.

A bam was heard making me rush into the living room.

A person was in the room and she was heading twords Naruto.

"Uh. No!" I said grabbing her arm and chucking her out the door she busted down. Why is it my house all the time!

I walked outside and she charged at me. I sidestepped and she slammed into a wall of the house. Idiot.

She turned around and launched a jutsu. Water..

I quickly did handsigns and launched and air dragon. It went at her and started to fight the water one. While she was distracted I grabbed her and threw her at a tree. She slammed into it and it shattered.

Too much? The girl tried to stand up but fell back down. Probably. I walked over there and released my jutsu. I took my bandana off and tied her wrist together.

'weirdo. It's Christmas for goodness sakes!' I thought to myself.

I got a scroll from inside the house and rushed back out. I unraveled it and layed her on it. I quickly did my seal she vanished into the scroll. I rolled it back up and wrote 'weird ass girl' on it and put it on the counter.

"Yamato" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You can take her to the corps later if you want." I said.

"Got it." He said.

I finished everything up.

"Food done!" I said.

"Alright!" Naruto and kiba yelled. Their so weird. But hey. Gotta deal with it. I sat down and soon everyone was at the table. It was a good rest of the day to be honest.

But that was untill we heard the first scream outside. I rushed to the window and looked out. "Snowball war!" I screamed happily.

"Oh no.." kiba an Naruto trailed off.

It was on!