I'm what....

This chapter is shorter than I would've hoped but I'm deliberating on how I'm ending this story so...:) Enjoy!

It had been a few months...and it felt like the right time to get married and so Kiba and I did.

It was small. Only inner circle was invited. I kind of did want Sasuke to come but he's out there planning something.

No one knew but Itatchi had shown up. Right before I was to walk down that isle alone he showed up.

He just congratulated me on getting this far in life and marrying someone I love. "Thank you Itatchi." I said before he left.

  Why did I walk down that isle alone? I've been carrying myself for years. But in all seriousness I felt dad there the whole time.

Like he was holding my hand and swinging it back an forth over and over again. Then when I reached Kiba the hand faded away.

Not going to lie I don't remember much after our first dance.

But like I said it's been a few months. It's been about a week or two since the wedding and Christmas was coming up quickly. I was eighteen now. Kiba was as well.

I had been feeling sick these past few weeks as well. Kiba just thought I was sick but I don't have my usual symptoms.

I made sure he was fully gone for his mission before I left the house. Just incase I went to the market and got a few pregnancy tests.

I went back home and was hesitant at first before doing them. I flipped them all to where I couldn't see them and waited anxiously.

Looking at the clock I saw five minutes had passed. I was not doing this alone. I body flickered to shikamarus. I knocked on the front door and his mom answered.

"I need your help." I said to her. She looked confused before following me back to my house.

I went back into the bathroom and she followed me after. When she saw the tests she gasped.

"I haven't looked. I'm terrified." I say to her.

"Go ahead. I'm here to help." She told me. I nodded and flipped them over before looking at them.

Positive. All of them. Tear weld in my eyes.

"Congratulations Raku." She told me.

"I'm going to be a mom!" I yell smiling. Excitement built over my nerves at that moment.

"How am I going to tell Kiba?" I suddenly asked eyes wide.

"Well Christmas is coming up. Why not do it then dear." She said to me. I nodded and hid the tests so Kiba couldn't find them.

"You know what. Maybe I should do it before so it's not weird. Im showing a bit anyway." I say seeing the small bump forming.

"Alright." She said before giving me a hug.

"Get me if you need me." She told me.

"Of course." I say as she left.

I grabbed one of the pregnancy tests and looked at it. I'm gonna be a mom...

  I heard the front door open and I shoved the test in the pocket. 

I left the bathroom and headed out of the room. "Hey. You're home." I say seeing Kiba there. Putting my hands in my pocket I leant on the hallway entry.

"Yeah. Were you doing something?" He asked me.

"No! Nothing." I say standing up and taking my hands out of my pockets.

"Do you remember the night of the wedding after the reception?" I asked him.

He was drinking water then and almost choked in it. "Uh a bit why?" He asked me nervously.

"Because now..." I trailed off gripping the table.

"Now what?" He asked me.

"Stupid way to be telling you." I say.

"Telling me what?" He asked me.

"I'm pregnant." I tell him letting go of the table. The cup in his hand slipped out and fell to the ground shattering.

"Are you serious?" He asked me.

"Wish I wasn't." I say pulling the test out of my pocket.

"It's just one test. Are you sure?" He asked looking at it.

"It's not just one." I say going to the bathroom.

"What?" He asked me.

I grabbed the rest of them and walked back into the living room. "See. All positive." I say setting them on the table.

"I'm heavily pregnant." I say smiling a bit.

"Raku. This is amazing!" Kiba said happily.

"You're not mad?" I asked him.

"Why would I be mad?" He asked me.

"I thought you wouldn't want to be a father. Especially this young?" I asked him.

"It's alright. I don't care." He told me.

I nodded before breaking our into a smile. "I'm gonna be a mom!" I say hugging him. He caught me and hugged me back.

"Well I'm going to be a dad." He told me.

"How are we going to tell the others?" He asked me.

"Christmas?" I asked.

"Alright." He said to me letting me go.