Interseption.

I had left the house to the training grounds a little while ago but I didn't feel like training. I just sat there doing nothing. Naruto would officially be going for the second exam tomorrow. I would be supervising it but wasn't allowed to do anything is there was minor trouble. Only extreme. 

 Somehow though the Hokage found out Orochimaru was here and appointed Anko to him if he caused trouble.  I mean seriously! Sure I'm a fresh jonin but I've dealt with him to before. I mean sure it was a long time ago but I know his power truly. 

A cool breeze blew and a chill went down my spine. I stood on the branch I was sitting on and look around. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary here but... Something felt wrong in the village. I jumped off the branch and took off running. These weights don't help that much but I'm still quick on my toes. I hid my chakra and stood below a roof where I sense the trouble coming from. 

 "he-hey man I was just following o-orders!" a person from above stuttered out in a panic. 

" I don't care!" another voice shouted.

At this point, I was extremely curious. I poked my head over the rail a tiny bit so only my eyes were over. There I saw a sound male and the Gaara kid. He had a beast like mine growing off of him. He doesn't have control. His eyes were changing from sea foam to a mustard yellow. I can't do anything. But I have to try. I hopped up onto the roof and found the body of the man lifeless.

Gaara was turning away when I jumped onto the roof and was about to walk away when I said: "who hurt you?". He stopped and turned around and glared.

"no one this who I'm meant to be is it now. After all, I'm a monster. But for some reason Shikaku likes you." He said glaring at me strongly. 

"If you're a monster because of your beast does that make me one too?" I asked him making his eyes widen.

"w-what?" he said.

"The eleven tails malia...I'm her host and she has never taken control of me like Shikaku has you," I told him.

"so really your beast should never take control of you unless you let it," I told him.

This made him pause and he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

(Im typing this as im eating food! Authors need energy.)

"I let you think about what I just said," I told him and with that, I jumped away to home laving Gaara in his thoughts.

I opened the front door and snores were heard. I walked into the house and I stepped on a ramen cup. " I left food in the fridge.." I trailed off and began picking up the cups.  I threw them in the trash and went to my room. I changed into my sleep shorts and a baggy shirt before throwing my hair into a messy bun. I then flopped onto my bed and passed out. Missions and training sure tired me out.

I woke up to the door slamming loudly and I sat up from my position on...the floor??? Nevermind. I stood up and stretched before grabbing clean clothes. I slipped my top on and grabbed my shorts and changed into them. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair quickly and put it in a ponytail.  I washed my hands and left the bathroom. As I was leaving my room I grabbed my gloves and my ninja stuff. I tied the pouch to my waist and slipped my fingerless gloves on.

With that, I grabbed an apple off the counter and left the house locking the door. (anyone else notice that none of the characters drink water???) I jumped onto the roof and went to the forest of death. Haven't been in here in a while. I was about to go on when someone stopped me and dropped me on the ground. I stood up and looked at the person. Anko. "what were you thinking of going in there! It's suicidal! You have a chance of dying no matter what level," she lectured me. 

"You act as if it's my first time in there..." I trailed off.

"what was that!" she yelled at me.

I sighed and teleported in and hid my presence. I really need to find her so she doesn't get killed or starve. I took off in the forest to the spot I hid her. "Auriana.." I whispered. Something sped behind me and tackled me to the ground. She's gotten big. 

"what have you been up to missy?" I asked her.

(OKAY CHANCE FOR A FOLLOW AND SHOUT OUT!!! You guys have to try and guess my age and what Auriana is. Whoever is closest to my age will still get it but those who get Both wrong sorry your out. Good luck!!)