Arriving at suna

We had stopped for a break before we were going to head that rest of the way to Suna. I was making food for everyone when an argument rang out.

"Kiba! Why did you take my ramen cup from my bag?!" Naruto's voice yelled out.

"I didn't touch it! For all I know you already ate it!" Kiba yelled.

"I think I would remember it I ate it! Now hand it over!" Naruto yelled back.

"For the last time I don't have it!" Kiba yelled at Naruto.

"Stop lying I can smell the noodles!" Naruto told kiba angry.

"Maybe that's because I'm making them dumbass." I said to him.

He looked at me and saw the cup of noodles being cooked. "Well why the hell did you take them?" He asked.

"Because I didn't want you complaining." Was all I said to him.

I made sure the food was cooked to perfection before putting out the flame. "Foods ready." I said. I grabbed my food before sitting in a tree.

Soon I was joined by kiba. "This is good." He complimented.

"Thanks." Was all I said. We sat there for what felt like forever before I decided that we should just head the rest of the way.

We had gotten to our feet and had headed off.

By the time we had made it to Suna it was night time.

"Alright...we'll go find a hotel to stay in for the night then in the morning collect the person." I told them.

They all nodded except Naruto but I didn't care. We found a hotel and got our rooms. There were two. One for the boys and one for us girls.

"Okay. Room 220 for you guys and room 225 for Sakura and I. Any problems let me know." I said handing the boys their key.

"Alright. Meet here 7 in the morning for breakfast then we'll head out at 8." I told them. They all nodded and we headed to our rooms.

After kakashi and Naruto went into the boys room and Sakura had walked to our room kiba grabbed my hand. "Goodnight." He said.

"Night." I told him. He gave me a quick kiss before heading into his room. I saw Sakura waiting at our room door and I went over.

"So you and Kiba huh?" Sakura said smirking at me.

"Oh hush. " I said blushing before opening the door.

I quickly changed into my pajamas  and slipped under the covers of my bed.

"Hey raku?" Sakura said in question sort of way.

"Do you think we'll ever find Sasuke." She said.

"Well...of course.. we can never get rid of duck-ass." I told her.

Morning came as quick as ever. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Quickly getting out of bed and grabbing my clothes from my bag I went to go take a quick shower.

By the time I was done Sakura had begun to wake up. I had a towel and was drying my hair. "Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked me.

"It was barely five in the morning Sakura. It's five twenty. So go get dressed." I told her. She nodded and went to grab her clothes.

After my hair was dry I brushed through it and put all my stuff away. "Hurry up Sakura it's five thirty and I don't think the boys are up yet." I said to here.

"Coming " she said walking out of the bathroom brushing her own hair.

After she was done see threw it into her bag and we headed to the boys room. I knocked on the door and kakashi answered ready to go.

"Not up yet?" I asked him.

"I can't even get them to stir." He told me.

He let me in the room and I walked over to naruto. I grabbed his wrist and pinched in the middle of it. After a few seconds the pain settled in and he shot up from his bed.

But I had already moved on to kiba. I took his ankle and dropped it on the end of the beds post. He sat up and grabbed his ankle in pain.

"Now that your both up! You have ten minutes to get ready before we head out for breakfast!" I yelled at them. They quickly began rushing around the room grabbing their stuff.

"I'm heading down." I said leaving the room with Sakura so the boys could get dressed.

That's when we heard a scream from downstairs making Sakura and me rush down stairs.

Okay! This chapter is pretty short but hey I got it out :)! Thanks for being patient with me guys! Just got out of school for summer today so I will be working on story's like crazy this summer!