Test

I told the Hokage about what I saw and he said he'd take care of it. I left the Hokage's office and went to a different training field. I got a scroll out and began making my seal for the flying thunder god technique.

I crossed out my third seal since it didn't work. I unrolled the scroll more and decided to do the body flickered jutsu seal with a few tweaks to it. I put it on a kunai and threw it in the air. I focused on it and inserted my chakra into it once it was high enough. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was where the kunai was.

"Yes!" I screamed to myself. I grabbed the kunai and threw it at the ground teleporting to it. I landed on the ground and picked up the kunai. I read the last step since I had done the first two. "The last step is to create your kunai and seal your seal into them." I read.

I nodded and saw it had gotten late. I'll do it tomorrow. My body flickered home and saw ramen cups everywhere. Naruto... I picked them up and threw them away before doing the dishes. I put the plates and bowls into the correct spots them put the utensils into their drawers.

"Your alone, you're on your own...glass half empty, glass half full, well, either way, you won't be thirsty now.....put all your thoughts to bed you can be king again." I sang to myself while cleaning the kitchen. It was ten and I really should be asleep but I wanted to clean this place up.

"There's no logic in your sadness, you don't gain a single thing from misery....take it from me! You in control. Rid all the monsters in your head. Put all your thoughts to bed. You can be king again..." I trailed off.

I stood up from where I was cleaning and decided to go to the roof. I climbed out of the window and chakra walked up the wall. I sat on top of the apartment and looked at the sky. "And is it so wrong to think that you could love me? I guess the problem is that I got all.......I got torn jeans, messed hair, and fake nails......and is it too much to ask to feel wanted. And is it too wrong to think that you could love me...."I sang quietly. I felt someone staring at me and I looked at a bush.

But no one was there. I sighed before standing up and heading inside. I flipped the lights off and went to my room. I laid down and thought one thing before going to bed. 'what are you doing now mom and dad?'...

I woke up to someone slamming the front door and I guessed Naruto left early. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked down at my clothes and realized I forgot to change clothes. I stretched before standing up. I went to my closet and grabbed my clothes before heading to the bathroom. I showered quickly and put my hair in a messy bun. I put my ninja clothes on which were black ninja shoes, leggings, and a blue t-shirt with fingerless leather gloves. It helps me move quicker than in those other ninja girl clothes.

I grabbed my ninja pouch and my sealing scroll before leaving the house. I'll grab some food on the way to school today. I locked the door and headed down the stairs. I walked into town and that's when people started whispering. I ignored it though. I went to the shop that did like me. Not ichiraku that was naruto place. Mine was the dumpling shop.

I went and ordered my usual. Garlic dumplings with pork in them. I handed money to the person at the register and they handed me my food. "Good luck today raku," the girl said. "Thanks, Yui," I said. With that, I left the shop eating my dumpling on the way. I finished them as I got to the academy. I threw my bag away and wiped my face.

I entered the classroom and sat down in my usual spot. The middle of the classroom. It's a good hearing spot and I can see everything easily. I will never understand why people sit by the window. It's distracting. I waited for Iruka to come in and that's when I noticed. Naruto isn't here yet. I felt someone looking at me and I turned my head and saw Sasuke staring at me head-on.

I blinked confused before turning my head back to the front of the classroom. I heard the boys from yesterday coming my way. One of them took my hair out of the bun and grabbed it lifting it. "Look at this hair it's so unnatural!" They said.

His friends laughed and another one got in front of me and started repeating loudly "tomato!". "That's what she is a tomato!". Of course, it's the day we graduate. I heard someone's chair slam down and footsteps heading my way. Well, multiple footsteps. Before I knew it the boy in front of me was on the ground and the people holding my hair let go taking a few strands with.

I was confused about what happened. I turned around and what I saw shocked me. Shikamaru had one kid that held my hair in shadow possession, choji had one with his arms pinned back and Kiba had the one in front on the ground. "Guys let them go," I said to them.

"No way raku these dorks were picking on your pretty hair!" Kiba said glaring at the boy while Akamaru growled. I blushed slightly at this but got rid of it.

"Ya no one makes fun of our best friend," Shikamaru said. The boys that were pinned down and pinned back had tears coming to their eyes and one yelled " fIne well leave her alone!".

The others joining in saying the same. After a little while, they let them go and they sat around me. Kiba on my left, Shika on my right, and choji in front. The three boys went into the furthest corner away from us. Naruto showed up a second before Iruka showed up and sat down.

Iruka came in and announced the test. "Ok to pass you must perform the clone jutsu." He said. That was easy for all of us except Naruto. He sucks at the clone jutsu. I glanced at him to see he was freaking out. He called us up one at a time and soon it was naruto's turn. He came back a few minutes later with no headband. "Raku you're next." He said making me stand up.

All my other friends had gone and passed so I had to pass but I didn't want to leave Naruto. He nudged me and whispered something to me. I smiled and walked past him and down to the test room. What Naruto said played through my head as I went. "Don't worry about me, sis. You just do your best," he told me. I entered the test room and walked to the center.

"Ok raku just make three clones of yourself and you pass." He said making me smirk. I did quick hand signs and twenty shadow clones showed up making Iruka's mouth drop and the other protractor glare at me. I went up and grabbed a black headband before tying it around my neck.

I left the test room and went back to the classroom. "Hey, Yamanaka your up!" I yelled and she left the room shoving me on her way. I went and sat back down in my old spot. "Tomorrow is the last day in this place eh..." I trailed off.

"Yeah," the boys said. I smiled closing my eyes and drifting into my mind.