Idiots

"like I've said. I'm not training her to be like me. She wont make it a week in my training." I said to hitashi for the last time.

"Your making a mistake." He said.

"I know what I'm doing. Now I have a mission to get going to." I said glaring at him before leaving.

(Let's catch you guys up)

I left the field and immediately found an anbu there. "Lady Tsunade office." He said before disappearing.

Alright then. I walked to her office instead of rushing. I wouldn't be the last one there right?

I knocked on her door and voices hushed down immediatley. "Come in." Tsunade's voice said. I open the door my hand grazing a sharp object. I grabbed it and threw it in the direction it came from.

"Ahh!" A girls scream came.

"Don't throw something you can't catch." I said walking to the middle of the room and glared at the girl.

Sakura. That means. I look over my shoulder and found Naruto, Kakashi, and someone else.

"Hey! Why did you throw that at sakura you bitch!" Naruto yelled at me yanking my arm.

I yanked my arm away and kicked him away. He went flying into the wall and fell onto the ground.
"She threw it at me. Revealing her position so I threw it back that way." I said.

"Besides we have a mission do we not." I hissed at him turning my direction to Tsunade.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Naruto said bluntly.

I rolled my eyes and focused on the mission. "Now you will be the captain of this mission. Remember keep your eyes open." Tsunade said hanging me a scroll of information.

"Got it." I said.

"Wait hold up! Why am I not captain!" Naruto complained.

"Reasons Naruto." Tsunade said.

I felt eyes Pierce into my back. " We leave early morning. Get home and pack." I said leaving.

At that point I headed over to the hyuuga compound again and you all know how that went.

Wait..Naruto should be at the apartment. I took a deep breath and headed that way.

I walked up the old steps and the squeek of them rang out as I walked. I came to the door an hesitated in opening it.

What if...what if he wants nothing to do with me now. What if he hates me.

I grasped my hand on the door handle and slowly opened the door. I looked in an stepped inside slowly. Water was running. He's in the shower. I let out the breathe I was holding and closed the door.

I quietly headed to my room. I got my bag out. I grabbed my ninja clothes and folded them before putting them in. I quickly got the rest of my stuff before closing my bag and sitting on my bed.

The water shut off. My nails dug into my palms. They sharpened. My ears popped out of my hair and became alert. When the door to the bathroom opened my ears vanished and my nails went back to normal.

I stood up from my bed in took a deep breath. Naruto's chakra slowed a bit. He knows someone is here. I heard the woosh of the kunai being drawn.

"Who's in here! I'm not afraid ya know!" He yelled. I smirked at this. He got closer to my door and I rolled my eyes and headed to my window. I looked out and heard the door slowly open.

"Who are you, ya know!" He yelled at me.

I stood silent. "Wait!" He said.

"Your the captain for my mission!" He yelled.

That's all I was. A captain.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"This room is off limits!" He said loudly at me. Just not yelling.

"Idiot." I said grabbing my stuff before opening the window and jumping out. I landed softly on the ground and walked away.

Still can't read chakra yet. I walked down to kibas house and knocked on the door. Hana answered.

"I need a place to stay." I said.

"Come on." She said letting me in.

"Thanks." I said taking my shoes off.

Kiba was there in the living room. "Raku? Why are you here?" He asked me.

I stood there quietly. Hana left to her room. Like she knew I needed to talk to him. My bag sunk off my shoulder and landed on the ground.

I walked over to kiba who was now standing. All I could do was give him a hug. And he accepted it. "He's an idiot. Can't even recognize his sister or her chakra." I said tears falling.

"Why didn't you just tell him who you are?" Kiba asked.

"If he really wanted me back he would've come looking for me or tried to spot me no matter what I looked like. Should have remembered my chakra. After all we grew up together. That's why." I said. He picked me up and sat down on the couch, holding me there in his lap.

"I outta beat him up." Kiba said. I laughed lightly at this.

"There's that laugh!" Kiba said smiling his usual toothy grin.

I rested my head on his chest and took a deep breath.

"Im sorry." I said.

"Whats there to be sorry about?" He asked me.

"I never told you and I bet it was obvious." I said.

"What is it?" Kiba asked me taking my head in his hands.

"I-.." I trailed off.

"You can tell me." He said.

"I..um..I maybe might like you.." I said looking down embarrassed.

He said nothing. Only looked at me. "Did I me-" I was cut off by his lips hitting mine. I was shocked at first but slowly kissed back. He broke away from me and smiled.

"I've been wanting to do that." He said smirking.

"Idiot" I said smiling.

"So.." I trailed off.

"Your mine now." He said rubbing his hand on my head messing my hair up.

"Hey!" I said fixing it.

"Sorry." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah." I said.

"Wheres your mom." I said grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers.

"Mission." He said letting me do it.

"Hmm..and Hana can't cook to save her life and neither can you." I said.

"What's that supposed to mean!" He yelled at me.

"It means I'm making dinner." I said letting go of his hand and standing up.