So we meet again? But...

It's been a few weeks since the battle with pein and a few things have changed...

Kiba and I decided to move in with each other and built a house with the help of our friends of course. It wasn't anything grand considering we have to make payments on it.

It was a nice place if I do say so myself.

(House:

It took a bit but we got it done! It didn't help that Naruto broke the windows by running too fast and launched into them

It was in the village area that we just finished building again. It was in the more forest part of the village.

"Kiba where did you put my shoes?" I asked from the bedroom.

"I don't know! For all I know akamaru hid them again." Kiba's voice rang out from the bathroom.

"Ugh!" I say my patience lowering the more I looked for them.

"Look in the living room. You know he hides them under the couch." Kiba said turning the water off from the shower.

"Yeah yeah. I'm going." I tell him leaving the room.

I hurried over to the couch and looked under it. They weren't there.

"You have got to be kidding me!" A voice said.

I stood up and walked over to where the front door was. I opened it and my eyes widened.

"Kuma.." I trailed off eyes brimming with tears.

(Kuma has nothing to do with the photos :) this is Kuma:

)

"Kuma!" I shout throwing my arms around her. She hugged me back just as tightly.

"What...what are you doing here?" I asked her.

She released me. "Just..thought it was time to see you again." She told me.

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Of course. Come on in." I say letting her in.

"You live alone?" She asked me taking her shoes off.