Just a matter of time...

Raku's p.o.v

Blood. It was everywhere. On the ground and on me. "Kakashi!" I yelled.

"The one in the back. They are reincarnating the other peins. That's the one we need to take out." I say jumping backwards out of reach from one of their swords.

He nodded before body flickering away. Suddenly that pein was gone. Then the rest. Quickly following their chakra signatures I made it to where they were.

A kunai doused in poisions was thrown at me. It hit me in the side. I yanked it out and threw it to the ground. Quickly healing myself I went by Kakashi.

"Raku don't move to much. We don't want the poisions spreading." He said eyes wide.

"Don't worry. I'm okay." I tell him with a closed eye smile.

"Hold on." I say. The peins looked confused at this and all paused.

"Okay." I say unseathing my sword.

Adding chakra to it, it glowed white after. "Who's first." I tell them smirking.

Suddenly one came charging at me. It had long hair. Hey! It's like me! It can push and pull things! It raised it's hand as it ran. To slow.

I threw my sword at it. Adding more force it slammed into it's chest. The pein fell to the ground and turned into a log. Throwing a punch behind me I collided with something.

I pulled my sword back to the hand and swung it at the pein. It quickly dodged and pushed the sword away from me and then pushed me into the tree.

"Hurry up Kakashi!" I yelled trying to get out of it. I slowly got control and pushed the pein backwards.

Quickly jumping to the side as a a sharp tail was launched at me I almost went flying into a metal rod. A loud crash was heard from the main village. Shit...

I summoned my slug quickly. She sat on my shoulder.

"What's going on at the village with your sister?" I asked it. Yeah..she's katsuyus sister..

"Well...from what I'm picking up..your brother is having trouble containing his beast...and there's a lot of people injured. I suggest hurrying the battle up. They need help. " She said softly.

"Thank you lisia." I told her.

"Anytime lady Raku." She said before poofing away.

"Got it!" Kakashi yelled. I looked over and found the man dead.

"Yeesh." I say seeing all the blood.

"Like your any better." Kakashi said.

"Whatever." I say slicing a pein in half with my sword.

Quickly finishing up with the rest of the peins I hurried back to the main area where the battle was happening.

I saw katsuyu there hiding a lot of people from the on coming rocks and dirt. Quickly rushing over there I failed to notice the rod coming at me.

It lodged itself in my leg. "Fucking shit that hurts!" I yell as I landed on the ground.

"Raku!" A voice yelled.

"Stay put!" I yelled back. I inserted chakra into my sword again and slice the rod to where I was able to stand up.

I quickly hurried over to where everyone who was injured was.

"Shika!" I yelled seeing him there holding his leg.

"The hell happened?" I asked him sitting down by him. I quickly took his leg trying to seal up the wound.

"I tried to go after you guys. To help with those things. But my leg got hit by a rock and broke it according to katsuyu." He explained. Hissing in pain as the wound sealed I made some type of makeshift cast. 

When I finished the actual pain of the rod sunk in. "My goodness someone get this fucking rod out of my leg!" I yell in pain.

"Lady Raku. I can help." Lisia said. When did she get here.

"Please." I hissed out in pain.

"Raku! Are you okay?" Someone yelled coming over.

"I should be fine." I say my voice a bit shakey as lisia got to work.

"Hey it's okay. Your okay." The voice said. Kiba..

The rod was sliding out of my leg as lisia worked on it. And trust me it was not good one bit. Constantly screaming out in pain. Malia its a good time to help out!

I felt an extra surge of chakra and the rod finally was out of my leg all the way. "Fuck. I can't feel my leg." I say laughing a bit.

"Lady Raku. Malia should heal your wound right now. There's not much I can do now." Lisia said.

"Thanks lisia." I told her as she poofed to help someone else.

'Malia mind sealing the wound.' I asked her.

'Got it.' her voice came. My leg glowed white as she healed it. Slowly but surely it sealed up.

After she was done I got up and launched myself at Kiba. "Thank goodness your alright." I whisper taking in his scent.

"I'm glad your okay too." He said hugging me tightly.

"Okay you two. Break it up." Shikamaru said snickering.

"Shut up. Like you and Temari are any better." Kiba scoffed.

"Im not into her like that and you know it Kiba." Shika said rolling his eyes.

"Alright. You two stay here. I'm heading back out." I tell them.

"Be careful." Kiba said grabbing my hand.

"When am I not. Keep an eye on him why don't you." I say looking to Shikamaru.

"I always do." He said to me.

I smiled at Kiba before hurrying off.  I jumped over katsuyu and went to help people trapped.

After a while the ruckus had settled down. Everyone was brought to safety or were at the hospital getting treated.

I summoned my ninken quickly. "We need your help finding people. Dead or alive." I tell them.

"Scatter." I say giving the signal. Quickly they all sped off in different directions. I finally had time to take in the damages to the village.

The ground was sunk in rather then being it's flat turf. The hokage monument had a few cracks but nothing that couldn't be fixed.

Buildings and homes were toppled over and broken. This is going to take a bit to fix.

Not waiting another moment I took off to the forest. Where is he?

I made it to a small patch in the forest and found him standing there.

I leant on a nearby tree.

"C'mon. Let's go back." I say pushing myself off the tree.

"I saw him." He said quietly.

"Lucky." I say without thinking.

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"I've only seen her." I said to him.

"Mom?" He asked me. I nodded looking up at the sky.

"How is it? Talking to Dad?" I asked him.

"Alright I guess. He mostly leactured me but gave some advice." Naruto told me.

"He also said. That he does want to talk. But it won't be for a bit." Naruto said.

"Alright." I say wishing he explained more. I know when he lies. He starts rambling.

"Has mom asked about me?" Naruto asked.

"No." I tell him.

"Let's head back." I say to him. I began walking back with Naruto following me. Now it's just a matter of time...