Hes here

Thanks for the support guys! Yah this chapter sucks but oh well.

I rushed through the village feet pounding on roofs as I went. I can not lose his chakra signiture! I grabbed a kunai from my pocket and chucked it in his direction before teleporting to it. This made me closer to him.

I saw his hair from behind a tree. He really thinks he can hide well huh. I hid my chakra and stood infront of him since he was looking back. He closed his eyes and looked forward letting out a breathe of relief. He opened his eyes and jumped in shock.

"Hey jiriya." I said with a solid tone voice.

"U-uh-uhh hey r-raku how ya been?.." he trailed off fear in both his eyes and voice. So he hasn't forgotten the last time we 'met' then.

"Stop trying to hide it. You know what you did was cruel and in humane!" I yelled at him before continuing "but don't worry I'm not gonna beat you to a pulp...yet. The hokage has ordered your presence immediately and afterward I would like for you to help me with something." I finished off.

His face softened and nodded. "What does he need me for?" He asked.

"It's classified information but I believe it's something to do with my brother. After all the chunnin exams are pretty soon no less than two days I believe" I explained. Jiriya nodded and poofed away. I sensed his signiture across town in the hokages office.

Maybe I should ask him if he....no it's to risky. I sensed a powerful chakra near me and eyes staring me down. I glanced behind me and saw a kunai heading straight from me. I swerved to the side and made sure not to look into their eyes.

"You really think I've been slacking off since the last time we met?" I said standing up straight.

"Well slacking is an understatement. I believed you were...what's the word....oh right. Being a child." The person said.

"What are you doing here anyway!" I said voice rising.

"Well I've just came to visit a comrade of yours and possibly deliver him...a little gift." The person said.

"Have fun with that! My brother won't let you pay a finger on him and neither will I." I said.

The person smirked and before I knew it they were behind me and whispered something in my ear.

"If you even step foot infront of him or help him in anyway I'm sure you could do with another poison sample eh.." the person trailed off.

"You still think poison effects me. Geez! You must be living under a rock! Your poison has balanced out in my system to where not even a hudge dose or a small drop effects me!" I yelled at him.

His eyes darkened and he moved back to his old spot. "Well maybe you aren't effected by it but I'm sure your brother can't stand it." They said laughing before dissapearing.