Hectic

Okay I understand if this chapter is boring but I'm on a schedule and preparing other story chapters for the week!

Rakus p.o.v

Darkness. It was all I saw. There was nothing else in this abis. I was completely fine back at the training grounds when my vision went black. What happened?

My eyes begged to open but my body wasn't having it. They stayed closed and there wasn't anything I could do. I couldn't hear anyone it was all silent. The only thing that could be heard was my own thoughts. But even thoughs weren't loud enough to be barely heard.

It felt like days when I finally heard something. Beep, beep, beep... It was the only sound I could hear. Sure there were the faded footsteps but no doors opening or voices speaking. From what I could tell i had no visitors what so ever.

Narutos p.o.v

The preliminary exams had just finished and I was about to leave when someone caught my arm. I turned around in my way of courage.

"What do you want shikamaru!" I yelled at shikamaru.

"Geeze don't need to be rude just thought you'd wanna know your sister is in the hospital." Shikamaru said to me.

"And how do you know that!" I asked him in a way people would call abnoxius.

"Because I saw her get attack before the second exam began and I heard from kakashi she was in the hospital. That good enough for you?" He said before leaving in the direction of the hospital.

What!? Rakus in the hospital! But. But I need her to help me train for the next exam! I've gotta beat neji! I stood there for a moment and took of running to the hospital. When I arrived there quite a lot of people were arguing with the nurses.

"Everyone please understand she's in no condition to have visitors. That includes jonins." Nurses said trying to calm everyone down.

I noticed that everyone were friends of raku and comrades of her. Even..Sasuke was here..

Why is he here anyway. She's never hung out with him before. Okay let's see who really is here.

Hmm all the sensei's, my teammates, and the rest of the squads besides nejis. Well Lee is here but that's it. I walk over there and was immediatly told that she was in no condition to be with.

"Please you must understand! If anyone goes near her it could trigger something. Even the people in the surgery room were scared. Please don't fight us! It's the hokages orders!" A nurse with brown hair and onyx eyes said worried.

Soon enough the commotion calmed down and the nurses took deep breathes.  What happened to raku! She's the strong one!

No one's p.o.v

It was silent in the waiting room. People who even weren't there to visit raku we're actually worried. Meanwhile in the village word of raku uzumaki the new prodigy being in the hospital had spread like a wild fire.

Some people hoped she was dead, some people worried out of their minds. Meanwhile in the hokages office it was a nightmare. Jonin and chunnin of all like we're trying to figure out what was going on with raku and he could not settle them down.

Even people who weren't from the village were worried and curious. But besides that people were watching and listening in the shadows. Specificly one person who has always watched out for raku. She was worried. She wasn't allowed in the village due to being banned long ago. But she has always slipped passed the walls.

Aurianna was at the apartment laying in rakus bed worried since she wasn't allowed in public without raku. Life is not gonna be normal while raku is in the hospital.

Hehehe just wanted you guys to know the next chapter is another big one so.....yeee!!