Attacked.

Auriana had gotten bigger since the last time I saw her. Auriana is my summoning I guess, I don't really know myself. She's not one to speak like normal ones. The last time I saw her myself was years ago so I'm glad she recognized me.

She's not like normal summonings. She not a dog, bird, or any of the normal summonings. I won't go into full depth of why I chose her but she's a liger. I stopped riding her everywhere because people would yell harsh things at her and throw stuff.

I don't care anymore and people fear me more so I'm bringing her with me no matter what. She's pure white with the tiger stripes on her muzzle. Her eyes are a piercing emerald green that no one really understands but oh well.

She licked my face and I laughed and she got off of me when I made the signal. We don't speak we signal. I signaled her what we were gonna do and she nodded. I got on her back and she ran through the forest.

She hopped the fence and we landed on the ground. Her paws pounded on the ground and took off to another place we always went to get away from everyone. I got a scroll out as she went and wrote two notes and summoned my bird and sent the notes off.

We made it to the memorial place and I felt their chakras rushing to where I was. I hopped of auriana and stood next to her. I was tackled to the ground and I laughed. My red hair sprawled all over the ground and soon they got off of me.

"I'm shocked. I thought you would've headed to the next exam area by now." I said to them.

"Well that doesn't start for another two hours so we're good." Kiba said making me shrug and nod.

I stood up and I notice shikamaru looking at auriana. "So she's back then. For a while or permanently?" Shika asked petting her. They had always gotten along.

"Permanently. I don't care what people say anymore. Shes family." I said making him nod.

"What did you want raku?" Kiba asked akamaru hopping out of his jacket and running to auriana.

"We just haven't hung out since we got out of the academy that's it. We really need to or our friendship is just gonna drift." I said making them nod.

I saw something out of the corner of my eye and kicked. Person. Shika and kiba jumped back and got weapons out. "I got this but if it looks like I'm struggling jump in" I said making them nod and get a while away.

The person got up and moved quickly. Scanning quickly I noticed what they were doing. Speed isn't everything you know. Moving my hands quickly I sent the jutsu out. Vines came from trees and grabbed the person's ankles. They moved their hands quickly to and muttered a fire jutsu.

The vines burned and the person came at me. Taijutsu. I saw akamaru try to come to my aid.
"Down akamaru got to kiba and wait for a signal." I said making him growl but go to kiba anyway.

The person grabbed my arm. I swepped my leg under his leg and he fell but flipped back up and aimed a kick at my face. I grabbed his foot and noticed his fist coming for the other side. A second before he collided with my face i threw him. He tumbled across the grass and got scratched by the grass pretty bad.

He came running at me and threw shuriken. I grabbed a kunai and hit them away. He ended up behind me and scratched the back of my neck before I slashed his face with my kunai after turning around swiftly. Blood tricked down my neck while blood flowed down his face.

I noticed something off just then. Auriana was no where to be seen. I held up my hands and released myself from the genjutsu. The person was about to cut my side and I jumped in the air.

"HOW?!" The boy yelled.

"Fix your details." I said before going behind him and putting him in a genjutsu by touching his neck. He fell to the ground slumped while covering his ears. Gotta love my genjutsu.
While the person was twitching and I was whatching my guard had been down.

"RAKU!" Kiba and shika yelled making be come out of my slight trance. I felt something go into my side and stay there. It pierced a point that made you slightly paralized but nothing permanet. Another thing inserted into the back of my neck making my vision go black.

Kiba's p.o.v

Oh he done messed up now. I growled along with akamaru. Akamaru was off before me. He bit the man hard in the leg. Blood gushed down the dude's leg and he howled in pain.

I ran at him kunai in hand, eyes glowering in anger. I didn't even do my jutsu but my nails sharpened. What is going on. I shook it off and attacked the man. He fell to the ground and I searched at his face without thinking.

"Kiba I got it." Shikamaru yelled.

I jumped off the man and stepped a little ways away eyes on the man. I noticed shikamaru doing his jutsu. The man was caught withing seconds and held there he wouldn't move. We didn't know what to do but luckily we weren't waiting long to figure it out. Kakashi showed up and noticed the mess.

"What on Ear-" he was cut off seeing raku on the ground bleeding ad out of it. Auriana was no where to be seen and I noticed her hiding. Kakashi delt with the man and summoned his dogs calling for backup.

Sensei kurenai showed up along with asuma and Gai. Kurenai picked up raku who flinched slightly due to the kunai still in her side but she was still unconscious. I had gone back to normal.

Asuma came over and delt with us. "You guys better go to the training grounds now or you'll be late.".

Shikamaru and I knew we had to go but we both didn't want to. We were supposed to hang out with raku and this happened. We're gonna make it up to her. We eventually caved in and left in a rush making it in the nick of time.

Naruto started questioning us and we just shrugged him off. We know it's his sister but he shouldn't be worried before the exam.

Kurenais p.o.v

I noticed raku flinch but stay unconscious. I felt something on my hand and noticed it was blood. I followed where the blood came from and saw a kunai deep in her side.

Whoever did this knows what they were doing. I also noticed a small needle in her neck. I took it out and examined it. My eyes widened and I dropped it jumping away from it. They really wanted her dead didn't they. She's still breathing meaning they missed.

"She needs to be in the hospital immediately. I'm going now." I told the boys and with that left not waiting for a response. Keep breating raku.

Hahaahha! I'm so nice leaving you guys on a cliff hanger aren't I! Have a good day!