Times are tough

Sorry guys for being inactive! School has started up again and I've been busy rushing around getting stuff together!

Raku's p.o.v

I had arrived at the hidden cloud village a few days ago and I had settled in. I would be staying for a few years. I just had to get everything back under control and find myself out more.

The raikage was fine with me staying and I think someone else was to. (I'm saying someone in case any of you haven't seen Shippuden). I've explored the place and found so many secret places. I've been able to transform into Malia and it's been great!

I've even been able to go places without being watched over. But I'm not here to just explore. I've trained since I got here. I've learned more wind jutsu. It's hard though. I just got up and left. No one knows I've left or they would've come for me.

Especially kiba. He doesn't do well when I'm off on missions alone. Sure I'm a jonin but I feel like I'm not. Being a child is hard. For me anyway. I wasn't lying about what I said back in the hospital. I grew up quicker than everyone.

I stood up from the place I was sitting down. A small chair. My hair was down for once. It reached mid thigh. I should cut it but I felt like I shouldn't. I was used to it being long. But...I grabbed a kunai and went to the bathroom . I put it in a low ponytail and braided it. I put another hair tie where I was cutting. I took the kunai and sliced quickly. I undid the braid and ponytail and looked at my hair. It reached mid back or my waist now.

It was wavy now which told me it did need to be cut. I took the ponytail of hair I cut and looked at it. It was half my hair really. I sighed and threw it away. I don't need to keep it. It's hair.

I combed my fingers through my hair and it felt good. At least it wasn't neck length. I tied it up in a bun and left two strands out. I grabbed a sword I had bought and slid it on my back. Truth be told i don't remember how I got it. But people are always whispering and pointing at it.

I walked downstairs and left my house. I would be helping out at the hospital today. Little things like this are what I'm allowed to do for now till people feel comfortable around me. I walked in and a few people glanced at me. Some crouched down trying not to be seen by me.

I walked up to the desk and signed in. The nurse told me I had to leave my sword in the workers room. I shrugged and walked into the room. I felt eyes peering at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Need something?" I asked.

"Psh. No." Someone said.

"Just wondering. After all your gaze is peering into my back." I said putting a protective seal on the locker I had put my sword in. Only I can break it since I made the seal.

"Why did you seal that?" He asked.

" You gaze had something bad to it so I took precaution." I said shoving past the guy. I left the room and went to work.

Hours upon hours of surgery, healing, and just calming people down went by and soon my shift was over. I walked back to workers room and felt something strange. I hid my chakra and walked in quietly. I hid in the little shadow of the room when the guy from before walked in a while later.

He looked around making sure no one was around. He walked up to the locker with my sword in it and analized the seal. He did quick handsigns and pressed his hands to the seal. It didn't work. He tried another. And another. And another. None of them worked.

When he did another one I walked out. "How many more are you gonna do? That seal was hand created by me. Meaning I'm the only one who can break it." I said making him shoot around.

"How long have you been here!" He asked me.

"Long enough." Was all i said.

"Ch! Go ahead blame me! No one will believe you! You'll be thrown out of this village by everyone in it. And then what! You'll die! No one wants you!" He yelled to me trying to make me feel down.

"You guys can throw me out but I do know the raikage, mizukage, and the hokage." I said smiling.

"So! I have enough evidence to get you out of here!" He yelled.

"What evidence?" I asked him.

"This sword! No one should have it. And. And your powers! There's nothing like them. Your a freak!" He yelled.

I coughed and said "well first of all the raikage has distintly said that the sword chose me and is fine with it. And second you are just jelous I'm stronger than you as a kid.".

He rolled his eyes and continued to yell at me. I rolled my eyes at every little comment he spouted. I eventually being the gracious person I am walked. Wait let me refraes. Threw him into the wall and grabbed my sword before leaving.