chunnin exam announcement

It had been a few days and Naruto was back. He told me all about his mission. He said it was just a C-rank mission but it turned into an A-rank. He started bragging that he was stronger than Sasuke and didn't get hurt. But the scar on his hand told me other wise.

  I laughed a few parts of his story but then he got up and said he had to leave. I let him go since I had to meet kurenai anyway along with everyone else on my team. We had to meet up at the training field we always use. When Naruto left I teleported to the training grounds with all my things because I knew kiba would want to spar. He always does.

I sensed him hiding in the trees but acted like I didn't notice. Shino showed up a while later and we had a quick conversation on healing bugs. We ended our conversation hen kiba made a lundge for me. I back flipped out of his reached and he quickly tried to scratch me. I made quick handsigns and made a shadow clone.

The shadow clone threw me and kiba scratched the clone instead making it disappear. I slid on the ground and hid my chakra. I got my thunder kunai out and threw it into a tree. Kiba turned around and akamaru shot out of his jacket. Hinata showed up with kurenai and they watched me and kiba. I made quick handsigns when I saw which jutsu we was gonna use.

He was doing handsigns for man beast clone so I did handsigns for shadow duplicates. They may sound like shadow clones but instead of the clones having their own mind I controll my clones. Kinda like pupettering. I finished a second before kiba and he shot himself twords me and akamaru came from behind. I teleported to my kunai and blended in and kiba and akamaru went for my duplicate.

I made her do a few water jutsus and an air jutsu I picked up called rasengan. I wirled in my duplicates hand and she smashed it the ground causing kiba and akamaru to fly back and a hudge crater to form. She poofed away and I jumped down. "Done yet?" I asked.

"Fine! But this isn't over!" Kiba said standing up. Akamaru was back in his normal dog form and jumped up onto my head and yipped in agreement. I walked over to kurenai and kiba followed. Shino and Hinata were already by her. She held four pieces of paper in her hand and handed them to us.

"These are applications for the chunnin exams. I have said you guys are ready for it. After all you guys are the sensory team." She said making us smirk. I nodded and looked at the paper. I got confused for a second because mine said jonin and everyone else's said chunnin. I showed kiba and he got the same confused look.

"Sensei there must be a mistake mine says jonin." I said.

"There's no mistake raku. The hokage gave me that slip after the other jonins left and said you were already at chunnin level so he wants you to go for jonin. If you fail the jonin exams he will put you as chunnin." She said. I nodded and smiled.

"Now be at the academy third floor classroom four on Tuesday." She said glancing at each of us.

"Also raku you'll be doing this exam alone." She said before leaving. We glanced at each other before smiling.

"Chunnin exams here we come!" Kiba yelled excited. We all nodded in agreement and walked back into town. I sensed my brother a will away and left the group and ran off in that direction. I hid my chakra and sat in a tree near by in which I felt him coming. He and a kid I remembered as konoharmaru running down the alley way Sakura chasing them. Konoharmaru was leading and slammed into a guy near by.

I glanced at his headband and realized he was from the sand. I felt a sudden dangerous chakra near by and glanced over. There was a guy with red hair hanging upside down. I saw he had a kanji on his head that read love. I had a confused look on my face but watched my brother and friend again. "Watch where your going brat!" The boy yelled.

I glanced at his back and noticed.... He's a pupetter.  It seemed his sister was by him and she had a fan on her back. Wind user. Sasuke showed up as the boy with the puppet was about to hit konoharmaru and flicked a pubble at him. Sasuke jumped down completely ignoring me. "What are you guys doing here." He said.

I watched curious and got bored being up here in a tree. I jumped down making all of them glance at me and before the puppet guy could notice I body flickered behind him and back with konoharmaru in my arms. I set him down and he ran to naruto. "We're here for the chunnin exams. Don't you leaf know anything. " The girl said.

"What are the chunnin exams?" Sakura asked. I sighed and she looked at me.

"The chunnin exams are a test with three tests. If you pass all of them and show you should be a chunnin you get promoted. I'm taking them as well but for jonin" I said making the girl nod.

"At least someone knows what's happening." She said.
"Well brats! I think I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson for making me mad though!" The guy with the puppet said beginning to take it off his back.

"Your not gonna use he crow for this?" The girl said backing up.

"Kankuro stop." The boy with red hair said wrapping himself in sand and ended up next to the boy known as kankuro.

"G-gaara I w-wasnt really gonna do-" kankuro was cut off by gaara saying "shut up or I'll kill you". Clearly this gaara kid thinks all to life is to kill and from what I can tell he's a biyuuji but which one. I started to study him and he noticed and glared at me strongly but I didn't care.

"Temari, kankuro let's go." Gaara said. As they began to leave Sasuke stepped forward.

"What's your name?" He said. Temari turned around and said "me?". Sasuke just subsided her and said "no the one with the goard on his back." Making gaara turn around.

"Gaara.. and I'm curious for your name and the girls." He said making Sakura blush and point to herself and say "m-me?". He shook his head and pointed to me.

"Sasuke Uchiha" he said before stepping to the side.

"Raku. I won't reveal my last name just yet" I said backing up to leave.

"Hey! Hey! I bet you really wanna know my name!" Naruto yelled.

"Hardly." Gaara said and left with that.

Sasuke then looked at me and glared. "What did you mean by your going for jonin your just a genin still." He said voice raisng in anger slightly.

"Yah! You have to go for chunnin first!" Sakura said in her annoying voice.

"The hokage said to my sensei I was ready for jonin." I said holding up my slip. They looked at it and Sasuke glared.

"Well you should get going or else you'll be late" I said making them realize they still had to meet kakahi.

"Uhh!! Konoharmaru I'll see you later I need to meet my sensei. Go find your other friends they seem to have run off some where" naruto said quickly before running off. Sakura and Sasuke just walked their way there. I shrugged and decided to go and get some groceries.