This Is Us

Hey guys. This is just a story and character description for the story and yeah! So read on to meet the characters!

Hi. My name is Angelica Pearson. I'm 18 years old. Call me Angel or Angie that's all. I have long raven black hair and glittery golden eyes. I'm a fun person to be with, ask Mia, she'll tell you. I can be intimidating. I love 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction. I love to read and dance. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup or 'trendy' clothes. I'm not that popular at all. I'm the "nerd" in school. Eh, I don't care.

My best friends name is Mia Ross. She's 19 years old. She has beautiful long blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. Like me she loves 5sos and 1D. She is also an athletic person, she plays basketball. She's more of a movie person than a book person. She wears occasional mascara and more 'trendy' clothes then I do. Mia can always attract a crowd. But she doesn't always like all the attention. She's the best, we are more like sisters than friends.

This is the story of us having an unpredicted meeting with 5 Seconds of Summer. It went different then planned. So it turns out the boys are superheroes! It's pretty cool. So read on if you want to know the experience of the excitement, the suspense and heroics.

Enjoy the story my friends...

Soo how do you like that! The first chapter will be posted soon. If you enjoyed this please vote and follow me! Thanks potatoes!
~ALΣΧΑ💕